An American in Ibiza 2008

Great Advice... I allready bought VIP for 4 for Wonderland, Tiesto, FMIF, and Hed Kandi on the week of 12th through 22nd of September.

...i dont even have 2 extra friends so I will need to meet some instant pals (preferably female) at Ibiza Rocks.

Wonder how hard that will be.

L.

What's the deal with all the VIP??? You're wasting your money man. The real fun is in the middle of the dance floor.

1200euro for some seats and 2 bottles oj JD. . . oh, how the other half live! Good stuff Letsgetdown&dirty, hope u find ur females for your return journey!

What's the deal with all the VIP??? You're wasting your money man. The real fun is in the middle of the dance floor.

Being in VIP doesn't mean you cant join the common folk in the middle of the dancefloor! Though it is a waste of money in some ways, if u have the money to waste, why not!

1200euro for some seats and 2 bottles oj JD. . . oh, how the other half live! Good stuff Letsgetdown&dirty, hope u find ur females for your return journey!

Yeah, it was a waste...but you would too if you could.

But I like to level the playing field with hottie$.

It's nice to have a place to go to when you need to sit or chill for a few minutes.

Three weeks to back to the island after two years but this time it's the West Side Story.

L.

Two Years Later...what have we learned?

I've been thinking my top 10 list would go something like this:

• To take a cab after close means a wait of an hour or two
  • Always bring enough cash to cover the bill
  • If your neighbors at your XXXX aren't a group of hot girls, ask to move until you get it right. (XXXX=hotel room, restaurant table, parking spot, etc.)
  • Never leave your anything unattended at the beach
  • Never trust Germans, even if you think they are not gay
  • Forget about getting a prescription, you won't need it
  • You're not even going to get what you pay for so lower your expectations and you'll have a great time…its Europe and everything's old- Duh
  • Watch your step at all times, even in the club, or your could do doing the glitch-step
  • WIBBOW: Worst in Ibiza is Better than the Best Of the World.
  • Midgets need love too
One week to go...stir crazy.

I Officially am Somebody...even if my drink doesn't have an umbrella

COOL: MY FIRST REVIEW:

I love you Danny Kay...whoever you are!

http://dannykayibiza.blogspot.com/p/usa-ibiza.html

Roy J Fredricks the II, is an American who works in Bagdad. He resembles a Woddy Allen type character with a similar delivery style. He describes himself as a "slightly more intelligent Forrest Gump character, who has met presidents, hung with the famous/infamous and dived into the muck without hitting rock bottom; all with average looks and little or no self confidence."

He certainly has an unusual and entertaining style of prose, and the review of his eagerly anticipated 2008 holiday in Ibiza is linked below for your enjoyment. The article make reference to drugs, sex, alcohol, homosexuals and large sums of cash, so if you are easily offended please do not click.

If on the otherhand you enjoy reading a blow by blow account of a more sophisticated American version of the Kevin and Perry Go Large movie, then please click the below link now.

& a lot of...
when-you-txt-people-at-4am-and-they-ask-why-14784224.png

:lol:

this guy is really Sick (in the good way) with his glow stick (ill dare to be the girls he meet with his glow stick obsession :eek:) :lol:
some valuable info here, but he was not indulgent with Zoo project...but how can u trust anyone that like Rick Astley? :lol:
Even his pseudo is :D, just wondering what kind of drugs was on his menu :spank:, just hope he didnt get an O.D

this post make my day at office :lol: this week =>to be zip for ever
philipine is a destination where u pay to have sex , a kind of prostitution but in disguise :spank:
he forgot to mention it :D and all vitamines he took :lol:

last time hookers were targeting me around lio
Are u sure u are 18? :D iask to 3 of them
to the older i answeed: Sorry, paying is a killer mood ,maybe in another life :lol:
She answered , just Have Sex u'll pay me after
i was :lol: to death

Back