Amy Wino Antics

I know.

Almost as shocking is that she seems to have ditched the manky beehive for an equally dodgy perm.

Double :eek::eek:

This really pisses me off... I remember seeing her in Dublin about 6 years ago and she was unbelievably good. Just after she realised her first album... what a waste of talent.

J

The thing is though I saw her at V and she sounded brilliant yet according to the press every gig or concert she does she is rubbish. Dont make sense.

I loved her 1st album!

I saw her earlier this year and it was surreal. She sang great, I thought, but couldn't form a coherent sentence between songs (and worse yet, still kept trying to :lol:)

One does wonder when the press will get tired of reporting on her downward spiral.

As much as I think she is a manky looking waste of space junkie, the press should just leave her to it and let get on with shooting up. There's people out there with much worse problems than her , she has (apparently got ) talent and money yet she CHOOSES to waste it all away.

No sympathy from me, and I don't think it's sad for her either. It's a shame for her family having to see that happening but Amy has nobody to blame but herself. People need to stop feeling sorry for her.

As much as I think she is a manky looking waste of space junkie, the press should just leave her to it and let get on with shooting up. There's people out there with much worse problems than her , she has (apparently got ) talent and money yet she CHOOSES to waste it all away.

No sympathy from me, and I don't think it's sad for her either. It's a shame for her family having to see that happening but Amy has nobody to blame but herself. People need to stop feeling sorry for her.

you sound like a daily mail reading grandma

She actually looks like she's put on some weight.

Anyway, who hasn't spent an evening in the company of a bottle of vodka? Although I'm more of a Stoli girl myself.

16gj400.gif

Back