Amsterdam

Take a walk out of the centre and visit the Jordaan area. It's really beautiful - quieter canals, markets, etc.

Think I'm heading to the dam next year for the 6th time, so more exploring of that area and I've also heard there's stuff to see if you take the boat north over the river.

The Body Works exhibition is interesting too.

You can't buy weed and booze in the same premises now. One way round this is to buy your weed in Barney's coffeeshop and smoke it in Barney's pub across the road. (There may be other pubs that allow smoking that also have a coffeeshop nearby. This is just an easy to remember pairing.)

Last edited:
Let me add to my original post, Also we struggled to buy bottles of vodka as it was under the counter stuff and was too stronger alcohol content to sell normally. But the crazy thing is he had shrooms in the next window.

My mate proceeded to buy a f*** load of high caffeine pills for some reason and he ate them like smarties he was 50 shades of grey on the plane as he was too wired to sleep. Poor fellow

Weed isnt my thing but in our group their was a couple of people who smoked it so we went in "Smokey Joes" coffee shop where they also served heineken.

€6 for half or €8 for a pint was the average price of bars/pubs we went too.

Onto the Red light district i was tipsy the one night a few my mates proceeded to go in for the kill, i was in one bar before going in , just as my mate came out from doing the deed i went in and had a BJ off the same women. As I was tipsy i didnt have a clue until later :lol::lol:
*enter jokes about sloppy 2nds here*

I only had enough for a blowjob and that was €50 i think.

Luckily i shagged that night anyways out on the pull ,a suiss bird with very good english who said i looked like tom cleverley, as you do i said i was his twin brother and had a huge contract at man utd and was here on a pre season tour , I proceeded to bang her back at my room my mate went for a sleep earlier in the day in the bed next to me due to a bad trip and still couldnt be woken with the sound of my balls banging off the fanny of this women :lol:

Fast forward 5 years later and Ironicly we was thinking about going with my girlfriend for my birthday next year. We shall see what develops :)
You paid for a BJ and if you waited you could of got one for free hahahahahaha;)

Ill be there one week today for 3 nights, been a few times before, great place!

Going to Paradise on the friday night!

Ill be there one week today for 3 nights, been a few times before, great place!

Going to Paradise on the friday night!

We arrive early on 28th and there till the Sunday night. Any good bars/clubs we should visit? My brothers 30th so looking to celebrate with a bang :twisted::lol:

Back