Amsterdam tomorrow any must do's?

I didn't hit the zoo and didn't try the shrooms as I wasn't aloud any legal highs hahah. Amazing city love the culture and the people. Should of probably smoked more though. But yeah vodka is expensive over there stick to beers

Been once enjoyed it only we went in january and was -3 all weekend!

The red light district was a place to behold one night fat birds on show the other fit models. I also pulled a swiss girl in a bar she was so obsessed with england i said i was a premier league footballer. Ended up shaggin her in a double bed with my bro in the next bed who was sparked out from the weed in the same room he didnt have a clue. tended to find the price of beer is rather expensive especially for half a lager plus the froth on top makes half the glass.

Well worth the trip to see my bro go on a mad hallucination trip all way around the identical side streets to find his way back to our hotel room. Also the shops baffled me couldnt serve vodka only under the counter but had shrooms in the next window

Been once enjoyed it only we went in january and was -3 all weekend!

The red light district was a place to behold one night fat birds on show the other fit models. I also pulled a swiss girl in a bar she was so obsessed with england i said i was a premier league footballer. Ended up shaggin her in a double bed with my bro in the next bed who was sparked out from the weed in the same room he didnt have a clue. tended to find the price of beer is rather expensive especially for half a lager plus the froth on top makes half the glass.

Well worth the trip to see my bro go on a mad hallucination trip all way around the identical side streets to find his way back to our hotel room. Also the shops baffled me couldnt serve vodka only under the counter but had shrooms in the next window
Yeah the heinikin monopoly pissed me off to it really isn't that nice is it. They 100% need to learn how to pour a pint.

Yeah the shops have weird shit I was surprised how cheap wine was you could get a glass for 3e but vodka 14e

Back