amount to tip bouncer to enter pacha vip?

Sugoi6

Hi, we are planing to go F**k me i am famouse and we really wanted to hang out in the vip area, we don't ant to reserve a table. Can we get in, and if so what amount is needed to tip the bouncer?

thanks

You WILL NOT be able to bribe a Pacha Bouncer. They will take it as an insult and you could get barred from the club.

Maybe if you knew them outside their job, bought them a drink and were a likable person, then you may have a chance. Otherwise don't even attempt it.

Dress up, be cool, and if you look like you should be in a VIP area, then you will most probally get in.

Agree - hate VIP culture...it's naff.

If you get in please pi$$ on everyone's posh clothes for me and leave a steaming turd on the floor. :lol:

Hi, we are planing to go F**k me i am famouse and we really wanted to hang out in the vip area, we don't ant to reserve a table. Can we get in, and if so what amount is needed to tip the bouncer?

thanks

simple answer: no.
if you want to be "fameuse" that night you'll have to book a table in advance...well in advance.

thanks

offer him some gak

Back