Amnesia - what's happening?

Wayno

I went to Cream opening in June and was surprised by there being no lasers in the main room and I think the megatron went of a total of about 6/8 times for the whole night. It also seems to get brighter every year!

Then I was told when Paul Van Dyk played last week, again there where no lasers and there was no megatron at all?

What's going on??

Doubt Amnesia could be anywhere near 'skint' considering it virtually robs every person who goes in, entrance, water, camera 'storage'. :cry:

Over there for Cream on the 6th August and hoping that the lasers and ice cannon are in full flow!

Ahh lame someone should start a facebook campaign or something, for the amount we pay in entry fees and drinks prices the least they should do is give us a decent amount of production.

club is skint like all us lol
Doubt Amnesia could be anywhere near 'skint'
considering it virtually robs every person who goes in ...
:lol:
18p1ra.jpg

Doubt Amnesia could be anywhere near 'skint' considering it virtually robs every person who goes in, entrance, water, camera 'storage'. :cry:

Over there for Cream on the 6th August and hoping that the lasers and ice cannon are in full flow!

We went last week to Cream, it was really awfull. It was the worst night of our holiday. After one hour the music started to get "a little bit boring". And the people who work there are the worst on whole the island! I was wondering how they managed to get the award for Best Club?? We went to Space (2x), Pacha, Privilege and Amnesia. And really, Amnesia (or Cream) was not good. The only thing what was nice was to see that cannon. Loved the other clubs much more (and the people who are working there).
So think twice when you decide to give a lot of money to Cream.

If you want more info, I'm off for a short break to the Algave now. So I'll be back next week.

Cream is poo! I dont know why people bother. Its boring and full of under 21's.
Go on Tuesday, you get Armin playing amazing trance in the main room and Sanchez playing amazing house in the terrace!! And its free!!
I went last 3 weeks running and it had been brilliant everytime, and everyweek they hand out free wristbands (entry before 1)on the promenade by Bar M in the afternoon.
And the ice cannon was going off in the terrace constantly everytime i have been!!

I am going to Cocoon this monday tho, which is the best night on the island! Radioslave, Dubfire, Loco Dice and Luciano.........Yes Please!!

Cream is poo! I dont know why people bother. Its boring and full of under 21's.
everyweek they hand out free wristbands (entry before 1)on the promenade by Bar M in the afternoon.

Do they defo give them out every Tuesday? although we are going to amnesia twice this week for cocoon and cream and wouldnt mind going to see AVB if its free.Im defo on the lookout this year for as many freebies as I can get. Already managed to get me and my group on the guestlist for cream this year.

the terrace now has the best lighting/laser system on the island now... it got unveiled on saturday at matinee. For cream on thrusday they had 1 of the new lasers on but sat they turned the rest on for the first time for a club night. i havent seen it workin myself but have been told that its even better than the lights in space!!!! the ice cannon seems to be workin fine now...

For armarda ytou cant get in free anymor, can get 25 euro wristbands though!!!

wont be going to armada then, you can get into carl cox at space for 25 euros before 12 cant ya? rather go to that.

I went to Cream opening in June and was surprised by there being no lasers in the main room and I think the megatron went of a total of about 6/8 times for the whole night. It also seems to get brighter every year!

Then I was told when Paul Van Dyk played last week, again there where no lasers and there was no megatron at all?

What's going on??

Perhaps they have sold them to Pacha:?::lol: When I was at Pacha 3 weeks ago I noticed they had aquired some new lasers :eek: Whats that all about :?: Maybe its just me but I always assoctiate lasers with trance nights or clubs like Amnesia, Eden and the Discoteca at Space.

Anyway they had this podium dancer in a metalic dress which looked like the 'Moloko sing it back' video with the laser bouncing off her dress. Just thought the whole thing was a little tacky for Pacha :spank: Don't get me wrong I like lasers in the right place but I just don't think they suit the club.

Also when was at Armada/Release Yourself at Amnesia I did notice there was no lasers in the main room :confused:. The ice cannon was going off but we spent most of the night in the terrace for Roger. The music was ace and the cannon went off a lot had a wicked night 8)

Anyway they had this podium dancer in a metalic dress which looked like the 'Moloko sing it back' video with the laser bouncing off her dress. Just thought the whole thing was a little tacky for Pacha :spank:

I couldn't imagine that at Pacha but they already have this at Amnesia this year..

those mirror ball outfit things that reflect lasers are the latest craze

Back