Amnesia VIP Balcony

Different question but is it still a strictly no shorts policy on the balcony? Or are "smart" shorts allowed? Thinking about Elrow and Cocoon closing here.... thanks!

The only thing they don’t want is swimming short, shirt less and flip flop ! In the past they were quiet some people wearing those in all the club except Pacha..
But with trainer , short and t-shirt you will always be fine don’t worry...

We got the balcon tickets for elrow next weekend. 1, because it’ll be my hubbys first time in amnesia and it’ll be good to catch a break if he needs it and 2, the better toilets and quieter bar!

Question - we also bought drink tokens to save a few euro, can these be used upstairs this year or no?

When’s the first confetti blast?

When I went to elrow at amnesia (2016 or 2017?) in June everyone was free to go up to the balconies, it was my first time being up there and it was good being able to just nip across and look down at the main room.

It was a nice surprise being able to go up to the balconies.

1rst confetti blast used to be 2h00am..saw it one time 2h30am.
We got the balcon tickets for elrow next weekend. 1, because it’ll be my hubbys first time in amnesia and it’ll be good to catch a break if he needs it and 2, the better toilets and quieter bar!

Question - we also bought drink tokens to save a few euro, can these be used upstairs this year or no?

When’s the first confetti blast?
1.30 this season I believe.

Back