Amnesia VIP Balcony

Had balcony access for Elrow last year, wore shorts and could use the drink tokens at the bar so the didn’t pay any more than you would have done downstairs......in fact less due to buying in bulk !!

Had balcony access for Elrow last year, wore shorts and could use the drink tokens at the bar so the didn’t pay any more than you would have done downstairs......in fact less due to buying in bulk !!
I thought it was worth it. 20euro extra but you get a free drink. Good option on busy nights I’d say when downstairs is a crush

let me know if the vip wristband is blue, i may use mine again ?, offered by staff elrow closing 18 when seeing the bloke giving to some girls
scissor & scotch are the Antswer ?

let me know if the vip wristband is blue, i may use mine again ?, offered by staff elrow closing 18 when seeing the bloke giving to some girls
scissor & scotch are the Antswer ?

they change colours pretty much every night and at random, no way to predict what colour it will be on your date.

i was kiddin, no way to go back to elrow amnesia , the vip help if u get tired (don't know if ill survive elrow closing 18 if i was not on the balcony ? ) along the night and u can chill there, but with the few amnesia parties (just 2 max) ill do , it will hapen on the dancefloor, just in front of dj booth & no break to have a smoke (i quit summer 18 ?)

Good to know.
some stupid mate(the one working for techno mag) get caught along afterlife closing 18 when putting red VIP plastic wristband in club room area from last week afterlife party, when we were on VIP but not for closing,it was too soon 11pm and he is 1,90m skinny tall ,he should wait 2h00am when it was rammy.
we had pre drinks in Bora P and he wanted to left the car sooner,I was sipping my can Vidal hierbals in Bora Bora when told me he was evicted from Hi :spank: he urge me to sell him my early bird 20€ ftx available all night ,as he wanted to see DJs that played sooner,while I needed my 1 hour drinking b4 getting ready to Hi.
all mates always annoy me ,I ve shorten my pre drink and gave him my paper tix while I enter to Hi saying I'm his +1,without him as he already enter Hi .
when u r the +1 of someone u should be close by but some clubs tolerate if u dont show up same time.(I got photo of his I'd in case they dont believe me)
I was supposed to sell my tix to other mates in sendin a pic of it...

Hmmmmmmmm - do I trade in my VIP balcony tickets for Abode for pre-2am?!?!? How busy was opening? Obviously August will be busier - may keep them for a rest bite for the group

Hmmmmmmmm - do I trade in my VIP balcony tickets for Abode for pre-2am?!?!? How busy was opening? Obviously August will be busier - may keep them for a rest bite for the group

ABODE opening was really good. Only the terrace open as advertised, but it was full. Bear in mind that by the time August rolls around there will be more competition - Afterlife opens in a fortnight.
ABODE has a lot of stigma attached to it. It's UK crowd is not for me - I'm too old. But the Ibiza version is a little different.
The music and crowd surpassed my expectation.
Musically, my tastes align with Afterlife's sound more than they do ABODE.
But unless there is a big change to the whole experience this summer, I would chose ABODE over Afterlife.

I was at the Abode opening last week - it was busy but we still found space to dance and it was pretty easy to get served at the bar. Bit of a queue for the ladies toilets but it moved pretty quick. Crowd wasn't my scene but they were bearable (only had to get the elbows out once or twice!), however my friend and I did feel a little out of place being mid 30s in our shorts and t-shirts when the majority of girls appeared to be in bondage gear but we went with it and had a ball. My friend who I took has never been in to clubbing but she wanted to experience the whole Ibiza thing - she wasn't disappointed :)

I'm honestly a bit surprised Abode is continuing their residency. I didn't think there'd be a huge demand for tech house. Let's see how it holds up when Afterlife opens up.

Re the VIP balcony...does Amnesia put a tight restriction on how many of these are sold as to avoid over crowding up there?

I'm honestly a bit surprised Abode is continuing their residency. I didn't think there'd be a huge demand for tech house. Let's see how it holds up when Afterlife opens up.

Re the VIP balcony...does Amnesia put a tight restriction on how many of these are sold as to avoid over crowding up there?

erm...the two busiest events on the island (ants and elrow) are tech house.

and yes, the balcony tickets are limited.

erm...the two busiest events on the island (ants and elrow) are tech house.

and yes, the balcony tickets are limited.
Totally agree that those 2 are the busiest but think also that if the music wasn’t tech house they would be as big as they are ... as I think that people are not coming for the music to those events ( in 2019 , in the past it was different but both weren’t either as famous as they are now )

Probably one of the biggest mainstream promoters in the UK. Regularly sell out 3000 people events on Sundays. 5000 people festivals a couple of times a year. I do think they've managed to get the line ups spot on for Ibiza, good balance of what they do in the UK but something that appeals to European + more mature UK clubbers.

Back