Amnesia VIP Balcony

GAZZABACKTOIBIZA

We are getting married in August and having a mini moon in Ibiza in September. We’ve been to Ibiza quite a few times but first time getting VIP balcony tickets at Amnesia for Abode. Thought we’d treat ourselves.

Just wandering what the dress code is. Looking online (dates of articles vary of course) it goes anywhere from no shorts or trainers for men to some people saying jeans trainers and shirt sleeve buttoned shirt is fine for men.

It’s quite clear women can wear whatever apart from flip flops.

Would be good to know what the actual policy is. Cheers

I got balcony access for Cocoon once, was worth it just for the toilets and bar up there. I just wore jean shorts, t-shirt and trainers; normal clubbing gear. I wouldn’t worry too much, they always say things like that, same as pacha tickets that say no shorts etc but everyone in there is wearing shorts.

I got balcony access for Cocoon once, was worth it just for the toilets and bar up there. I just wore jean shorts, t-shirt and trainers; normal clubbing gear. I wouldn’t worry too much, they always say things like that, same as pacha tickets that say no shorts etc but everyone in there is wearing shorts.
Thanks I’ll be safe with trainers jeans and a shirt then. Thought we’d treat ourselves being a mini moon. Was there couple years ago For Fatboy Slim at Cream down on the main floor. Cannot wait.

Slightly off topic but guess oki to post here. Do the vip tickets for cocoon opening allow access to both rooms please guys?

Thanks

Thanks I’ll be safe with trainers jeans and a shirt then. Thought we’d treat ourselves being a mini moon. Was there couple years ago For Fatboy Slim at Cream down on the main floor. Cannot wait.
aye, enjoy mate... what a "moon" Amnesia VIP terrace.... great stuff!

how can I test the intelligence of my shorts?

also FYI prices at the VIP bar are higher than the main bar as posted by someone's receipt here

I heard about that but if you're allowed access to the main floor, then you can just buy drinks there.

I bought a VIP ticket for El Row Sept 7th so I'm hoping for access to the bottom floor as well. Pirate confirmed that I could!

I heard about that but if you're allowed access to the main floor, then you can just buy drinks there.

I bought a VIP ticket for El Row Sept 7th so I'm hoping for access to the bottom floor as well. Pirate confirmed that I could!
Yes shouldn't be a problem! Just an FYI to remember to go down though I reckon there may be nights where the wait time might make the few extra euros worth it

Back