Amnesia or Pacha?

Michelle

Hi all Ibiza fans...
Me and my girls are flying out on Wed August 27th for a week and were not sure whether to do Cream on the Thursday night or David Guetta's Pacha night? Would choose Cream but PVD is not playing... Is Eddie Halliwell any good? Anyone been to F*ck me Im famous night?

Also for Monday 1st Sep Tiesto is playing - never seen him would love too but dont really like Privilege (too big of a club)! and then you have Roger Sanchez playing Pacha the same night, will I miss out on something if I dont go!?!

Help!! Anyone who has recently come back from these events would be good.

Thanks in advance!

Neither of those nites although id go to Guetta's F**k me im famous at a push as im not Trance thesedays (except Psy Trance)

Hi all Ibiza fans...
Me and my girls are flying out on Wed August 27th for a week and were not sure whether to do Cream on the Thursday night or David Guetta's Pacha night? Would choose Cream but PVD is not playing... Is Eddie Halliwell any good? Anyone been to F*ck me Im famous night?

Also for Monday 1st Sep Tiesto is playing - never seen him would love too but dont really like Privilege (too big of a club)! and then you have Roger Sanchez playing Pacha the same night, will I miss out on something if I dont go!?!

Help!! Anyone who has recently come back from these events would be good.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Michelle,

Eddie Halliwell is good if you're into the harder end of trance. His set is normally pretty banging, but he doesn't ususally come on until around 5am. Before that, you've got the Angello, Ingrosso and Axwell. So it's pretty much electro house style that night.

David Guetta's night is more mainstream "party house", which is good if you're into hearing the big anthems.

I would suggest going to Cream - it's widely regarded as being the best of those two club nights. I was at Cream last year (for Halliwell, Corsten and Above & Beyond) and the atmosphere was fantastic.

cream @ amnesia definately . great up for it crowd , veryone @pacha love themselves great club tho and trust me eddie halliwell will give you all the fire you require

A lot of blaggers in Pacha, so many in fact you can blag yourself into that secret area.

Back