Amnesia Opening, We Love... opening and Cocoon opening all on Sonica

_brooke_

Hey guys,

I'm just letting everyone know that We Love... opening party and Cocoon opening are on Ibiza Sonica from 11pm till 3am (Spanish time).

But also would like to know if anyone recorded the Amnesia opening last night and will anyone be recording the We Love... opening tonight and the Cocoon Opening tomorrow??

Cheers

Brooke

yeh i am, tietjen is just starting to build things up, was pretty chilled at the start.... anyone recording it?

yeh i am, tietjen is just starting to build things up, was pretty chilled at the start.... anyone recording it?
ok so im the unluckiest person ever i think...Cocoon opening..was going to listen to it and my macbook decided to shut it self down every 5 minutes...so no cocoon in my room for me...so if anyone has any recording....well you know...SEND IT!!!!!! thx lads!

House? do u mean house like Hed kandi? god i hope sven realized that house is not his type...

of course i don't. i mean like cecille/oslo/mannheim/proper house.

sven as always played everything, as much trance and prog as techno.

of course i don't. i mean like cecille/oslo/mannheim/proper house.

sven as always played everything, as much trance and prog as techno.
oh oh...trance? what is going on with Sven? but was it any good? i'm there on the 20th of july, Loco Dice & Luciano back to back! niceeeeeeee!!!!!!

oh oh...trance? what is going on with Sven? but was it any good? i'm there on the 20th of july, Loco Dice & Luciano back to back! niceeeeeeee!!!!!!

got luciano and dice b2b last year was good indeedy. sneak and ricardo this year will be well better but! probly b2b aswell i suspect

got luciano and dice b2b last year was good indeedy. sneak and ricardo this year will be well better but! probly b2b aswell i suspect
Last year, the set of Luciano and Villalobos on the 7th of july was just inmense! i was with the greatest smile ever!!! god, that night will be in my head forever!

I listened to an hour or more of the Cocoon opening last night (I think it was Cassy playing). Really good house music, but nothing too crazy.

If anyone gets a link to download the sets, please do post :)

where've you been?? sven has been playing trance for 20 years.

just because he doesn't play a full set of it, doesn't mean he doesn't play it.

I listened to an hour or more of the Cocoon opening last night (I think it was Cassy playing). Really good house music, but nothing too crazy.

If anyone gets a link to download the sets, please do post :)

it wasn't. the broadcast was the main room.

cassy rocked the terrace.

Back