Amnesia Opening - Roll Call

06:05AM by the old photo booth 😜

let's wait for the timetable and once it's out, then we'll figure something out. I'll definitely be there and up for meeting all of you guys, but I won't lock any plan down before saturday. I mean we know we're all going, we just need to decide where and when we meet up and we can do that saturday late afternoon or evening tbh.

Thanks guys! Stivi- in your opinion, would it be worth going to Amnesia for the full run, or checking out an alternate venue such as Akasha prior? Trying to get as many styles/venues in as I can!

Thanks guys! Stivi- in your opinion, would it be worth going to Amnesia for the full run, or checking out an alternate venue such as Akasha prior? Trying to get as many styles/venues in as I can!

if you've got the stamina and the money (tickets & taxi rides) and if you really want to pack in as much as you can, then you could definitely do akasha early on and then head to amnesia. I'd probably wait until you see the running order before you decide!

Anyone ordered tickets for this via 'Festicket'? Still not had the QR code through. (yes I am aware we should have bought via Spotlight but didn't know you could so just ordered via Amnesia' website)

Anyone ordered tickets for this via 'Festicket'? Still not had the QR code through. (yes I am aware we should have bought via Spotlight but didn't know you could so just ordered via Amnesia' website)

I got an email with a PDF attached to it for the tickets. Or you need to download the app to get the QR

For the people with more experience - best time to go?

I think we've managed to sort upstairs access for the rest of our group, thank goodness - but perhaps still best to avoid any stupidly busy peak.

For the people with more experience - best time to go?

I think we've managed to sort upstairs access for the rest of our group, thank goodness - but perhaps still best to avoid any stupidly busy peak.

if you've got stamina, do 1-2am until the end.

if you can't do 10hrs, set the alarm for 5am. a shot of hierbas or tequila for breakfast, call a taxi, in at 6 and stay until 12.

if you wanna check out certain DJs, well simply wait for the running order to come out.

if you can't do 10hrs, set the alarm for 5am. a shot of hierbas or tequila for breakfast, call a taxi, in at 6 and stay until 12.

if you wanna check out certain DJs, well simply wait for the running order to come out.
Do I have the stamina? 🤔 I'm not so sure I do

You're tempting me with option 2

Not 18:00-12:00??

Back