Amnesia Opening - Roll Call

Good night, we only made it to 8. Eat everything was surprisingly good I thought, as was Kraviz. Agreed with above all went a bit flat with Maceo, few big cheesy songs that just didn’t really land for me. Crowd thinned out a fair bit by point I left but was never unpleasantly busy.
Lot of police and dogs going in, not seen that out here before

never made it to amnesia ☹️

had a bad headache yesterday and it was still there when i woke up to the 5am alarm so I went back to sleep.

feeling good & fresh again now is the positive side of it!
Oh and you didn’t miss much.
Good night, we only made it to 8. Eat everything was surprisingly good I thought, as was Kraviz. Agreed with above all went a bit flat with Maceo, few big cheesy songs that just didn’t really land for me. Crowd thinned out a fair bit by point I left but was never unpleasantly busy.
Yeah the level of guardia civil stopping cars including taxis is insane this year

Ah well, didn’t meet anyone.

Thought the whole evening was quite flat - techno room was quite good, Patrick something or other smashed it.

Maceo dreadful yet still people around our pool raving on about how good he was. Even Jamie was average.

Hoping Rumours will be better… if we make it to that.
it s hard to meet people even u know how they look like in crowdy place , many contacts missed at same party (dc10 opening ushuaia ants opening) along opening 2022 n i didnt saw them or they didnt saw me ,even i can be seen by far (except from people too high, this ibz spolight us close by 10m in eden aera smoking room n didnt recognise me while i didnt know his face but recognise his weird pineaple long shirt) just spot on IG we were at same party...

searching at the door? woah - never seen that at ibiza - feels more like london drum and bass rave vibes

Back