Amnesia closing party

gutsy

Stivi, I’m very interested in this one as we arrive Saturday night. Could you tell me if the vip balcony tickets will go up in price, latest Times we can go in etc. Also what the latest is you can go in with early bird?
Any info will be appreciated thanks.

At this price ,dont think too much,grab ur tix as it can only raise if waiting too much..
No time limit,otherwise it will b written.
u can still cancel if finding better deal D-1(free vip guestlist? ?)
early bird tix 25€ bought here ? same price as we love Benimussa park Oct 2 (my 2 only pre paid tix for ibz 19 )
last amnesia Closing 18 was good even no much big names on it.

Stivi, I’m very interested in this one as we arrive Saturday night. Could you tell me if the vip balcony tickets will go up in price, latest Times we can go in etc. Also what the latest is you can go in with early bird?
Any info will be appreciated thanks.

all ticket types will go up in prices.

early bird tickets aren‘t early entry tickets so there‘s no special entry time limit in them

Amnesia balcony here we come. Managed to blag the Balcony before so know what to expect and think it’s a good idea to Have some space away from the crowd throughout the night. Will still get myself down in the mix though.

Amnesia balcony here we come. Managed to blag the Balcony before so know what to expect and think it’s a good idea to Have some space away from the crowd throughout the night. Will still get myself down in the mix though.
It feels like we don't know you anymore ?

Wife went to elrow last year and said the crowding was horrendous. Had to sell it to her somehow. Mind you I can get a good selfie for the gram up on the balcony so if you look at it that way...

Wife went to elrow last year and said the crowding was horrendous. Had to sell it to her somehow. Mind you I can get a good selfie for the gram up on the balcony so if you look at it that way...

I'm assuming the balcony is way less so. I have a VIP ticket for Sept 7 Elrow

From reports I’ve heard yes, and what I can remember the last time I visited. But regarding elrow I couldn’t say, as this is clearly the busiest night.

Back