*** Amnesia closing party 2012 ***

Eranski

Every october Its always promises to be the biggest closing.
this year everybody already knows that the line up on the terrace :

Marco Carola
Maetrik
Mar-T
and other special guests still to be unveiled
Loco & Richie i think will be the default choice..
but look on this :

http://djstevelawler.com/#/tour/

if its not mistake , its really surprising!!!!!!

SEE YOU ON THE TERRACE
8)

Last edited by a moderator:
every year I say it is my final...but then every September I get a feeling...and end up coming back for more! Think I am getting too old for this but as I see it everyone else is in the same boat, makes you wonder about the long term economics of it all?

i know that feeling...
BUT i'm doing amnesia El-Cierre since 2008 and its just getting better & better!

^^ It's confirmed too ...

578532_10151163126073699_1053409732_n.jpg

terrace'll be full of pizzamakers with havaianas & marek hamsik's hairstyle :spank:

don't think there will be anyone wearing havaianas for amnesia closing. you couldn't choose anything worse than wearing flip flops for this party.

Amnesia closing

I have just seen the terrace list starting with Danny Tenaglia says from 6am, is that correct? the only ppl i want to see are on the terrace, so do they start at 6am?

Yes...to clear this up one more time:

In both rooms (main room and terrace), the matinée all stars play from 11pm (or midnight, still TBC) until 6am. The musical changeover is at 6am and that's also the time limit everyone with a pre-sale ticket has to be inside latest (no matter where you bought it). The running order for the terrace is as follows:

Danny Tenaglia
Mar-T
Maetrik
Steve Lawler
Marco Carola

Back