LUIGI MADONNA
MAR-T
MATHIAS KADEN
GW HARRISON
LES SCHMITZ
MORE TBA

opens at 22:00h

ok guys an update to amnesia closing this saturday

as stated, the party starts at 10pm. we have now also an early enty ticket on sale with which you have to be in by 1am. it's 25€ and includes a drink too. a really good deal I think.

also, the above listed line up is complete as far as I know, I wouldn't expect any more artists to be added.
and lastly, judging by the closing times of privilege, hi and heart this weekend just past, amnesia closing *might* go until 9-10am - no guarantee on that though.

Was it busy?

Perfectly so. Club room had the very top tier to the right as you walk in tarped off. So it wasn't the full space. But it was perfect. And what a great crowd. Darius also did the business for me. He gets a lot of flack - manly for non-music reasons - but musically really good. Must also say that the tech house in the terrace just wasn't working for me

Darius also did the business for me. He gets a lot of flack - manly for non-music reasons - but musically really good. Must also say that the tech house in the terrace just wasn't working for me

He’s a decent DJ and rarely been disappointed when I see him. Sometimes I think he can’t help himself with what he says / does but he seems a decent bloke. I went to WMC one year and he was on my flight, didn’t say anything but ended up behind him at immigration and we had a quick chat. He was DJing later in the week and spotted us in the crowd, came and said hello after he finished and offered guest list for Space in Miami that night.

Back