Amnesia closing & Monza Closing

SarraF

Sup ppl

So does anyone know if Amnesia closing party is on 4th of oct ?
And if so is it usually good ?

Also the same for Monza closing party @ privilege ? is it a good party ? full or empty ?
Also what kinda music do they play @ Monza?

Thanks to help me out

Cheerz

yes, amnesia closing is on october 4. starts 11pm and goes on until noontime next day. line-up out soon i've heard. was the best closing party for me last year!!!

monza closing is also a biggie! the music is underground house music, minimal and tech-house. there is also a rumour they might do an early start for this one, say from 6pm onwards in the cocoloco room with ricardo villalobos playing...imagine!

Cocoloco room,certainly one of the best ibiza's place ... to dance,and again and again ...NEVER STOP,baby!

yes, amnesia closing is on october 4. starts 11pm and goes on until noontime next day. line-up out soon i've heard. was the best closing party for me last year!!!

monza closing is also a biggie! the music is underground house music, minimal and tech-house. there is also a rumour they might do an early start for this one, say from 6pm onwards in the cocoloco room with ricardo villalobos playing...imagine!

That would be amazing if that rumour turned out to be true! I'm also hoping that Hawtin and Villalobos do another b2b on the amnesia terrace for closing! doubt it will happen though

Back