amnesia 89

My first trip to Amnesia was engineered by Italians and loads of Sangria we were drinking at Bora Bora. They kept saying Amnesia pulled my hand off we went. Was a great day and night. Sven played did a good set, that is all I remember about the DJ'S. I didn't even mind the hour long wait for a taxi when I was off my head. That was when my new friends let me know they could not speak English :oops: we had communicated all night over music. When you are on your own you go with the flow.

I do try to keep up mate and I might be getting old but as far as i can hear the 2 i have posted are different to the Spotlight one!

Collectors like mee need to have more than one mate ;)

not disputing they're the same thing. just that that's the definitive one! ;)

Yeah - late 90s Space & DC-10 without roofs were the most amazing places - almost not of this earth. Hard to believe that much positivity could exist in one place (yeah bore off Robder :lol:)

I still love the place (a bit too much tbh) but don't really understand the point of summer clubbing in the med with outlawed daytime soundsystems and indoor aircraft hangars.

Ridiculous.

...but in the next breath - am I right in saying the Amnesia closing is still the best one to go for? (I need an up to date opinion on this bit - thinking of booking this year).

Also, do we have a 75% accurate date as to when this might be yet?

Yeah - late 90s Space & DC-10 without roofs were the most amazing places - almost not of this earth. Hard to believe that much positivity could exist in one place (yeah bore off Robder :lol:)

I still love the place (a bit too much tbh) but don't really understand the point of summer clubbing in the med with outlawed daytime soundsystems and indoor aircraft hangars.

Ridiculous.

...but in the next breath - am I right in saying the Amnesia closing is still the best one to go for? (I need an up to date opinion on this bit - thinking of booking this year).

Also, do we have a 75% accurate date as to when this might be yet?

I agree I use to go from Pacha on Saturday night to We love Space Sunday hang on as long as possible take my pass out come back after disco nap. I would be a total mess on Monday but would look forward to it the next weekend. The no day time parties hurts in my opinion. It made Ibiza an even more special place8)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all... look at all the bartenders... they're all smiling and happy!! :lol:

And yes, I can't get thinking about the daytime clubs.. The first time I went to Ibiza the still hadn't put the lid on space. sigh...

I don't understand why they can't at least bring back daytime clubs on weekends, Saturday matinee and Sunday space and then of course Monday is still a carry on.

That's all I'm asking! :D

Daytime parties are fine but I'm a night person anyway.
It's the outdoor parties that I really enjoy.
Hoping for more and more good 4:30-to-midnight beach parties this season!

Back