American in Ibiza, April

S

Sarah_Azul

Hey folks. I'm heading overseas to Ibiza next week (April 18-28). I know its off season, and not really that close to the beginning...so what I can expect? Is it going to be deserted?

My girlfriend and I are total clubbers....it doesn't matter if its a gay or straight club. But what's the gay clubs scene like that time of year?

Where can I go to find out about what's going on at the clubs, both online before I get there, and at the island itself?

Thanks a bunch.
Sarah

Sarah_Azul said:
Hey folks. I'm heading overseas to Ibiza next week (April 18-28). I know its off season, and not really that close to the beginning...so what I can expect? Is it going to be deserted?

My girlfriend and I are total clubbers....it doesn't matter if its a gay or straight club. But what's the gay clubs scene like that time of year?

Where can I go to find out about what's going on at the clubs, both online before I get there, and at the island itself?

Thanks a bunch.
Sarah

Really all clubs are s8 (apart from the west end), gay, bi, black, white, alien and whatever. Nobody cares; as long as you are having a good time that is all what matters. The more 'gayer' nights are La Troya @ Amnesia on the Wed and Pacha on the Sunday. You will have fun on any night! :D

That's what I was wondering....the place must be hopping summer time, but I'm going next week. Has anybody have experience with this time of the year? Is it going to be a ghost town?

Sarah

Sarah_Azul said:
That's what I was wondering....the place must be hopping summer time, but I'm going next week. Has anybody have experience with this time of the year? Is it going to be a ghost town?

Sarah

Don't think so. Just more of a spanish crowd! you will have a ball! x :p :D

Back