American Coming looking for group of friends from around the world

hey ill be there same time as u and in PDB! im a veteran - been 7 times ( i think!) maybe looking to stay and get a job...

planning on defected, roger, and pfIbiza at privilege?

Very cool! What hotel are you staying at? This will be our second trip - hopefully a new experience then the first since we went in September last year. We're not planning on doing those nights, except for PFIbiza - which is at Amnesia, right? But it would be cool to plan to meet up closer to the trip time. We like making new friends. :)

Im 30/M Firefighter coming out of Vegas. Going solo from 18th through 24th July. This will be my third straight time and would like to meet up with cool and fun peeps. Let me know if you have room for 1 more to party.

Q
www.myspace.com/forevah

Last edited by a moderator:
hey hey hey

Wow! Such love from the U.S.A.!

I'll be going solo from 8/21-31. It will be my third time on the White Isle. Will be doing more sightseeing...however...definitely...F*** I'm Famous, Judgement Sundays, Azuli parties, Bora Bora, Cocoon, We Love Sundays @ Space, and whatever boat parties float by.

Any suggestions?????

Any Chicagoans going????

Just booked July 15-20th at Fiesta Hotel PDB..... we are looking to meet fun new people!

29/F/Orlando
29/F/Tampa
39/M/San Antonio

Planning on David Guetta, SuperMarxte and People from Ibiza parties. :)

Yeah MissFlorida - we should have a great time again this year! Can't wait to get over there!

Any one else going to be around at that time is more than welcome to hang with us!

I'm going to ibiza solo and I really want to meet some new friends and people to hang out with! I'm going to be there through the whole summer may - october probably. Anyone else?
X X
Elli
HI Elli, i'll eb there from 28.5.09 till 04.06.09. 31 may at space?
Regards Robert

I'm from D.C. I'm coming with 2 friends from Minneapolis June 16th-22nd. This will be our first trip. We could certainly use a partner or 3 in crime.

Hi I am also travelling solo and would love to meet people.
Anyone there from the 30/07-08/08??

Will be out there from 28th June for a week. Staying in Playa/Bosa. Is anyone around that time or heading to space on the Sunday?

IBIZA 12 - 17 july

Hey evryone, I am single, first time in ibiza on 12 - 17 july, would be great to get to know epople to hang around!

Just booked July 15-20th at Fiesta Hotel PDB..... we are looking to meet fun new people!

29/F/Orlando
29/F/Tampa
39/M/San Antonio

Planning on David Guetta, SuperMarxte and People from Ibiza parties. :)

1 guy, 3 girls...july 19-25...same hotel, ages 26-28..international mix :D
let's party it up!!!!

Ibiza Virgins

Group of 5 for sure, mabey 8 - Americans heading to Ibiza between the dates 20 Sept to 30 Sept. We're staying at the Jet, all between the ages of 26-28. Looking for some other first-timers or vetrans to meet up with!

Hey guys,

We're from Canada and are looking to party with some people too! We're going from the 7-17th for the closing parties (can't wait) and are staying in the d'en bossa area. We should hook up!

~ibiza hunny~

Hey guys,

We're from Canada and are looking to party with some people too! We're going from the 7-17th for the closing parties (can't wait) and are staying in the d'en bossa area. We should hook up!

~ibiza hunny~
ibiza hunny, where from Canada? I'm originally from the T-dot. This will be my first time in Ibiza. I'm going from the 1st to the 7th of September, however I may stay longer. Playa d'en Bossa seems to be the place to be! That's where I'm staying as well.

Back