American Coming looking for group of friends from around the world

wantto_know2000

I would love to go out with a group of people from everywhere if you are down let me know I am not sure when I am coming yet but maybe make a date to all go out the same night I think I am getting a vila with a pool so we will never stop partying let me know people...

i bet it's freezing now in WI, huh? Me and a friend from NYC will be going most likely the last 3 weeks of Sept. for the closing parties; staying in San An. We always get excited when we find other Americans(or Canadians for that matter).

Back to Ibiza in 09

Was in Ibiza last year, ended up going solo. Loved it. Despite being an American, I found it very easy to meet new people and navigate the city. This site was a great was to network with people. I ended up meeting a number of people from the site last year.

Hope to see some of you soon....

Was in Ibiza last year, ended up going solo. Loved it. Despite being an American, I found it very easy to meet new people and navigate the city. This site was a great was to network with people. I ended up meeting a number of people from the site last year.

Hope to see some of you soon....

Yup, nice to party with you last year m8, shame we couldnt spend more time partying together last year bro, was good fun!

Hi everyone!

I'm going to ibiza solo and I really want to meet some new friends and people to hang out with! I'm going to be there through the whole summer may - october probably. Anyone else?
X X
Elli

Hi
I am considering being there 4th - 9 July 2009. I am currently going alone but hoping to meet some new friends out there :)

Martin

Also an American heading down from July 13-21st, third year in a row for me, staying in Playa d'en Bossa at Fiesta Hotel.

31/Male/Orlando, Florida, USA. It's my annual birthday trip. :)

I would love to go out with a group of people from everywhere if you are down let me know I am not sure when I am coming yet but maybe make a date to all go out the same night I think I am getting a vila with a pool so we will never stop partying let me know people...

Hey. Sounds great. I am def. going thinking about July 09. Maybe even twice !! LOL. At thsi moment in time I am going solo and would eb cool to m,eet new people under the burning sun to soem fat tunes. When do you think you are going?

I'm going to ibiza solo and I really want to meet some new friends and people to hang out with! I'm going to be there through the whole summer may - october probably. Anyone else?
X X
Elli

God what a lucky girl, whole summer ! WOW. Yeah I am there for a week ro so....maybe even twice over summer. A fellow Scandinavian hahaha

Just booked July 15-20th at Fiesta Hotel PDB..... we are looking to meet fun new people!

29/F/Orlando
29/F/Tampa
39/M/San Antonio

Planning on David Guetta, SuperMarxte and People from Ibiza parties. :)

X X
Elli

Ill be there from mid June - October - where ru staying? ru getting a job out there? i plan to stay in san an because theres more jobs there, later on, once i get a job, stay in PDB - near to bora bora as possible! facebook? s

Just booked July 15-20th at Fiesta Hotel PDB..... we are looking to meet fun new people!

29/F/Orlando
29/F/Tampa
39/M/San Antonio

Planning on David Guetta, SuperMarxte and People from Ibiza parties. :)

hey ill be there same time as u and in PDB! im a veteran - been 7 times ( i think!) maybe looking to stay and get a job...

planning on defected, roger, and pfIbiza at privilege?

Ever been to Slough :p

Beautiful place

Back