Amazon with Bruce Parry

Beckiboo

Anyone watch this last night? I just LOVE Bruce Parry (think he's quite tasty too lol :lol:).

I love how he totally embraces people's traditions and cultures, and he always is the first to volunteer to do anything! I find travel programs so interesting, especially when it focuses on people's lives who are so different to ours.

Monday nights are fun again! :D

I watched this!! I loved the little boy at the beginning. The first family was just so lovely, i wanted to cry as well!

I will miss it as will be in Ibiza the next two mondays, and i'm gone...

He has a house out here.....and as far as I know he's single.

I can hook you up with him if you want Becks!

Haha... unfortunately I'm already taken. Although it would be nice to have a man who isn't scared of spiders :lol:

I'd love to meet Bruce though.... he is SO COOL!

Although I have yet to see this, I love 'Tribe'. His enthusiasm is infectious.

Plus I respect the way he's not afraid to get involved rather than just passing commentary from the sidelines.

You wouldn't get Sir David Attenborough dropping weapons-grade hallucinogens and then spending the next three days alternately vomitting, weeping and laughing his tits off in a treehouse before volutarily getting his penis turned inside out just because 'it's the done thing'.

You wouldn't get Sir David Attenborough dropping weapons-grade hallucinogens and then spending the next three days alternately vomitting, weeping and laughing his tits off in a treehouse

Now that I would love to see. :lol: Maybe not the penis bit though.

Haha... unfortunately I'm already taken. Although it would be nice to have a man who isn't scared of spiders :lol:

I'd love to meet Bruce though.... he is SO COOL!

Won't Jon let you have him on your 'allowed-celeb-shag' list?

Just beats Rock of Love for the best tv at the mo!

(Tho I did give my old man the heads up for this bigging it up, only to find it was an hour of him discovering how to make Coke FFS!)

Back