am i to old? 35

As long as it's not an 18-30 holdiay, you will not feel too old. The age range is more like 18 - 80. In Pacha it's the 20 year olds that look out of place not the 30 somethings :)

Wey hey.....
I'm 34 and headin out next Fri and I cant fookin wait...35 :?: youre only just startin ;)

Paul see you at Pacha on Fri 11th :?: :eek: 8)

I'm just turned 33 and feel (and look) no different to when I was late 20's.

In fact my life is way better than my 20's - not that my 20's were bad or anything, but after 30 you feel 'different' - you're more happy in yourself, you know what you want and you have more money to do it ;)

The places we hang out in Ibiza all tend to be our age group anyhow - and older. As long as you look good and have a good attitude everything's cool.

8)

It's funny :lol: because they had this as a topic of debate on the Wright Stuff - "should older people be stopped from coming into clubs". Not calling you old Paul (because you're not), but, I thought it's a bit ironic that clubbing is deemed fit for the 'younger generation' when most of the DJ's are old farts... Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that! :confused:

The old guy in Pacha must be 60+ and he seems to 'ave it' no problem. i think he said his name was Nino (he looks like Father Christmas)

I asked a similar question the other week as I'm off for my first visit on 12 Sept for a week and will have just turned 33. The responses were along the same lines as yours so I'm cool about it now.

It's how you feel not the date on your birth certificate that counts.

I would say 33 is a very average age especially round Ibiza town.

Nah, believe me you have no need to worry.

Well we're staying in Figueretas so will hopefully be spending a lot of time around Ibiza Town (wallet permitting!!!!).

Me and my girlfriend Hetty love to party, in Holland but also on Ibiza!
I am 50 year and i am atanding to stop partying.....you can find me at Amnesia, Eden and other places where good DJ's are working!
So 35 is ...young...hahaha

ok ok ok i get the drift lol :D
did i mention ill be there T O M O R R O W.
shame you lot arnt coming with me.

thanks for your replies guys

Back