Am I the only one to think that...

i was unsure the first time i heard it, but the 2nd time convinced me it was utter sh1t...

has anyone heard the version with female vocals being cained on radio one, absolute t0ss.. :D

Nauseating... I don't think I could take enough disco biscuits to make it good.

monkehUK said:
i was unsure the first time i heard it, but the 2nd time convinced me it was utter sh1t...

has anyone heard the version with female vocals being cained on radio one, absolute t0ss.. :D

Yep, hate the extra vocal mix.

In general it is a lil cheesy but i think its sorta fun though. Its always hard to make a feel good tune 'non-cheesy'. I dont mind the original vox but i think the backing is a bit poor. The bassline is a little too merry for me but I dont mind jigging to it now and then though.

Maybe I was a bit too harsh cos if im totally honest i nearly included the wackside tweaker mix on a cd i was making for my car journey to work! :oops: :p

although i can't condone the release of the full vocal mix, it sounds like something the venga boys (spits on floor) would release a few years ago!!

'ooooo ooooh, were going to ibiza....' :D

I have to confess I've shaken my ass on that crap tune standing on a table in Bora Bora. Blame it to DJ Gee Moore, he's so good he would make me dance on anything.
And yeah, you're right, the extra female vocals make it still worse (if it's humanly possible)

Hehe... I love when someone says that a tune that everybody loves, is hated for others... normally I'm in the haters equip. ;)

Yep, it's officially crap. I'm sure I've heard it, or something very similar on a TV advert.

well boardgrrrl most trancedanceyhousey tunes dont have that clever lyric edge to it, but as long as it feels great and you can move your booty to the tune then Im alright with it! hehe 8) 8)

Soul providers did do a song called 'let the sunshine in' this year but its a completely different song:

soul providers feat robin rush - let the sunshine in

^^thats the one i thought everyone was talking about and i was like 'why does everyone hate this tune' .. but you were all talking about the Milk & Sugar song.. :confused:

Back