Am i right in thinking... fresh drinking water?

• Thread starter Diehard_clubber [Si]
  • Start date
D

Diehard_clubber [Si]

I seem to remember not long ago reading somewhere about Ibiza having water pipes installed, bringing clean drinking water to a tap near you!

Is this true? If so, it will save a small fortune in the clubs.

the water supply was actually turned on this week. the desalination plant in san an is now working at 100% capacity and my tap water is, i think, drinkable. (i don't drink water so i'm not exactly sure - it doesn't taste salty when i clean my teeth)
however not every area of the island is receiving the desalinated water as yet........

stephen said:
the water supply was actually turned on this week. the desalination plant in san an is now working at 100% capacity and my tap water is, i think, drinkable. (i don't drink water so i'm not exactly sure - it doesn't taste salty when i clean my teeth)
however not every area of the island is receiving the desalinated water as yet........

As long as the clubs have it then i'm not bothered! Still, they will prob just whack up other prices to make up for it. :rolleyes:

like i said before in relation to water in the clubs. Punters buying bottled water is on of their main incomes, they will not just stop supplying bottled water.

i think they will still make us pay

100% Rob, we have all said this before hey
its there MAIN income, charging 5/6/7 euros a tiny winnie bottle of water
there is no way we will be able to fill up in the toilets!
NO WAY

it frustrates me because water is one of the most essential needs of the body and you have to pay for it, they should have a big row of chilled water dispensers. or just wack the prices down surley they would make more money because if the prices where low a LOT more people would but it, maybe to 3/4 euros

Heres an idea -

They'll provide tap water - just really really hot so you wont want to drink it?

And will still have to buy their bottles......

They often do this in UK clubs..... :evil:

I've been to some bars and clubs which added some kind of essence into the water supply so that the toilets and your hands will smell like roses, but don't try to drink it. :x

Back