Am I missing something?

K

Kaiser

First of all wanna say that this is the first time I post something here. I know the forum since long and sometimes I stop by to read some threads, but this time I decided to get in. I am going to ibiza next monday Jun30, to 07/07 in the morning. I am so happy for it, going just with my g/f and have some questions I would like to be answered by someone.
1) What kind of shoes do I have to wear? Can I get into the clubs with my adidas?
2) I am more into TRANCE, and I will be searching Trance. I will be for sure now at Cream (TH),and Slinky (FR). Also will be visiting Cafe del Mar. Of course we want to visit more clubs, but i don't really know what else is Trance. Maybe Clockwork Orange?
3) What it means Space is an after hours? I know what it is, but they don't close? They just open at mornings?
Thanx to everyone!!!

Kaiser said:
1) What kind of shoes do I have to wear? Can I get into the clubs with my adidas?
2) I am more into TRANCE, and I will be searching Trance. I will be for sure now at Cream (TH),and Slinky (FR). Also will be visiting Cafe del Mar. Of course we want to visit more clubs, but i don't really know what else is Trance. Maybe Clockwork Orange?
3) What it means Space is an after hours? I know what it is, but they don't close? They just open at mornings?
Thanx to everyone!!!

your addidas trainers will be fine...better to wear them then shoes.

The gallery/clockwork orange will be trancey and is at eden. unfourtunately there is not that much good trance on the isalnd this year. all the trance djs are mainly playing for cream.

when space is holding a carry on it will open about 8ish in the morning and close when the last person goes. The legendary sundays@space opens 8 am sunday morning untill 6 am Monday morning.

trance is not big on the island but try cream for sure, and also: eden/judgement sundays + Euphoria/eden fridays and trancetunnel at privelege (love the place!)

adidas, whatever - will work, apparently!

Back