Am i just showing my age here or

No i remember them too- my nan had them and they were covered with absolutely tons of sugar!!!
left a manky after taste- can u still get them?

mambobirdette said:
does anyone else remember those little lemon and orange cut out jellied sweets in the shape of a circle from M&S?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

they were soft, tangy and about £1 for a bag of 6....

Do you mean these?

orchard_grove_orange_lemon_slices.jpg

My mum used to buy about 6 boxes each year from the local discount shop and then force feed them to us throughout the festive season :x :evil: :lol:

Me and my sis used to fight over the middle bit. If you ate it you were 'the essence of Christmas', believe it or not. My English was better when I was 8 than now. :eek:

gingerfreak said:
Me and my sis used to fight over the middle bit. If you ate it you were 'the essence of Christmas', believe it or not. My English was better when I was 8 than now. :eek:

me and my sister used to fight over the wishbone. If I didn't get it my day was ruined! :eek: :confused: :lol: :lol:

Scoobie said:
gingerfreak said:

me and my sister used to fight over the wishbone. If I didn't get it my day was ruined! :eek: :confused: :lol: :lol:

I'm having the wishbone this year or else :evil: :x :evil:

BBS said:
Scoobie said:
gingerfreak said:

I'm having the wishbone this year or else :evil: :x :evil:

Cool - that's your present sorted! :lol:

mambobirdette said:
does anyone else remember those little lemon and orange cut out jellied sweets in the shape of a circle from M&S?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

yes i do!!

my mum & dad used to get em in every xmas!!

they also had a round jelly sweet in the middle!! :lol:

Back