am i 2 late????

welsh-lad

going out on the 13th with a m8 with the hopes of geting a flat as soon as possible as well as geting work!! i feel like were 2 late but going 4 it anyways, you only live once right!! were first timers 2 so dont have a C.V that relates 2 the type of work out there? only C.V i have is of past work ive done at home i.e, construction, labouring and that sort of work. is this going 2 be a problem getting employed? how dose a first timer get his foot in the door?

thank you very much for any feedback!!

Depends what type of work you're looking for. I would say you might be too late for bar and PR jobs, because they recruit around April/May. You might get a job if someone's just been sacked or are leaving, but I think you would struggle at this time of year. If I were you, I'd leave it til next year and go April/May for the very start of the season when you can pick n choose jobs and apartments.

thx

Depends what type of work you're looking for. I would say you might be too late for bar and PR jobs, because they recruit around April/May. You might get a job if someone's just been sacked or are leaving, but I think you would struggle at this time of year. If I were you, I'd leave it til next year and go April/May for the very start of the season when you can pick n choose jobs and apartments.

thanks for the info! bit to late now flight booked lol!! ill give it a go anyways got enough money behind me if it dosent work out so it will be a bit of an adventure lol!!

Back