alternatives to the clubs - summer 2012

Summer Party in Aid of Teenage Cancer Trust

It was one of the parties of the summer last year, and this year is sure to be no different. Taking place on August 16 at the Groucho's pop up bar in Sa Talaia, Ibiza's finest are sure to come out to play to raise money for The Teenage Cancer Trust. £80,000 was raised in 2011, and we're hoping to top it this year. Expect Groove Armada and DJ Antz on the decks, as well as other acts soon to be announced.

555877_390342037679575_567781948_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
secret location

The directors of Boujis proudly present:

B O U J I S B L A N C O // I B I Z A P A R T Y

Our sensational summer rave is back for its 9th year!

SAVE THE DATE: Saturday 25th August 2012

TIME: 10pm til late

DRESS: White

BOUTIQUE HOSTAL SALINAS presents LO CURA LOUNGE

Here we are in the swing of June, and with the opening party hysteria behind us we have decided that this time is about the right time to welcome you down to our new Lo Cura lounge which we are launching this coming Friday 22nd at 7pm.

The first day will be showcasing some of the djs involved. Namely what is in our opinion the elite of local talent in music and djing, and a different take on the usual take on 'Eclectic/balearic/chill out' sound people come here to hear. These people see a far bigger picture in terms of what is good music for Ibiza and constantly take a step back, suprising and delighting you with their selections. There will be one-off's from some of the star studded list of guest dj's who stay here plus some monthly events which, well we can't talk about just yet!

Hostal Salinas, apart from being an 11-room hotel and cocktail bar and lounge, is also a restaurant. We have a full and constantly changing menu of fresh dishes combining seasonal ingredients into some contemporary takes on Mediterranean classics, tapas, the occasional Barbecue and much much more.

Action from 7pm, see you there

once upon a time

ContraPortada+Once+Upon+A+Time.jpg

first instalment
30th june 6pm - 2am at Shardana!

Last edited by a moderator:
One Big Lie

A new event has also started at Shardana, every Thursday called One Big Lie. I checked it out last night and I think with a bit more promo it will be really nice. Music was good... deep house, really melodic and great venue.

I'll be interested to see if it a success and will check it out again in the next few weeks for sure.

x

Back