alternative music?

G

geena

hey...umm wonderin if anyone could tell me if there is
anywhere which plays alternative/rock..
thank you i havent been able to find anywhere yet but someone said
somethin bout a place called hell???

thanks...

i think there having u on the only place that plays alternative is a bar in the west end,i forget the name but yeah the west end is the closest thing to hell in ibiza :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey G! Welcome to the board

I asked the same question you did. A dude PM'd me with directions to the club called the Rock Garden. Here it be.

"it's not that kick ass but you can have a good laugh..wicked cocktails and some propare hard shooters.

it's in the west end..it's not really a club it's a large bar. but it sort of above everything so has some great view.

if you can find the west end..the it is about the 4 or 5 bar along on the left hand side. that is as long as you coming into the west end witha bar called night life on your left.

it's called the rock garden...they will also do requests as long as they have the tracks you are after...it makes a changed from the normal music out their..hope this helps.."

OH YA, AND IF YOU LIKE ALTERNATIVE MUSIC, HERE'S SOME UNSIGNED UNDERGROUND ROCK FROM MY PART OF THE WORLD! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW! Especally Blind Identity. Go to their site and click on "Media" They have free MP3's. Their best is "One Desire"

thankyou big style......

it was a relief to know that,.....i am goin with a group and apart from me and one other they all like rnb stuff....

i will indeedy check them out and let you know what i think..
thanks again.

You're welcome. PS, where R U from? I want to know if there is any good local shit from your neck of the woods. when R U going?

i come from southampton in the uk, i will definatly check the rock garden out"
what bands u into?
oh went on those links but i think i have a shit somputer or sumthin cause couldnt access the mp3 stuff!

looks good otherwise!

I tried. couldn't find anything. Are you sure sevendaysatknifepoint is the way it is spelled?

No worries. I tried Seven Days at Knifepoint and got them. They sound kind of like A Perfect Circle only grungeier, if that is a word. I'll add them to my links if I have space. I'm into Slipknot, American Headcharge, KoRn, StoneSour, Mudvayne, TheLostProphets, and... Dave Matthews Band. My favorite local band is Lushwell, then Blind Identity.

wait try this link:

www.geocities/sevendaysatknifepoint.com
ok maybe it work

ok kool yeah they listen to alot of a perfect circle....but do u think it good?
want as may outside opinion as poss

sorry...i goin in august 27th for one week when did u go?

I think they kicked ass. I downloaded the song and I am about to burn it. are they local (local for you) or national? signed or unsigned? I like the name too. Hey, when ya going to ibiza? maybe we can meet up with y'all.

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

christianmott1@yahoo.com is my E-mail.

yeah they from here...had there first gig last sat at local place went real weel
they are unsigned but sent some demo off.......
glad u like it ill email u some more stuff.....

u got hotmail(msn)?

geena said:
i come from southampton in the uk, i will definatly check the rock garden out"
what bands u into?
oh went on those links but i think i have a shit somputer or sumthin cause couldnt access the mp3 stuff!

looks good otherwise!

I come from Southampton too, I've lived on the Wirral for a year and a
half, I'm going to Southampton to see my mates and my family on
Friday and I can't wait!

thats to weird......small world!!!

when u goin to ibiza?u at uni?

Back