alone

E

ejem

I may go clubbing on my own. How many others go clubbing on their own?
This may happen cos my partner doesnt like all my tastes

This is fine, the only time to really talk to someone is when your having a drink or going in and coming out of the club, other than that your too busy dancing, and you meet people in the clubs anyway, so it dosen't really matter.

Thats what i find anyway!!

I went to Ibiza this year with my girlfriend and we stayed in Playa Den Bossa, on the Thursday it was Carl Cox @ Space but my girlfriend didn't feel too good so we went back to the apartment and then I went out to Space later on my own. Didn't know anyone, bought a ticket, got to the club and had an amazing night. Met loads of people and although it was weird being on my own to start off with I didn't feel alone at all as soon as I got into Space.

Sorry peeps but I'd never go to a club on my own and if someone started talking to me who was on their own, I would just think 'weirdo!'

Barbie said:
Sorry peeps but I'd never go to a club on my own and if someone started talking to me who was on their own, I would just think 'weirdo!'

I don't make a habit of going to a club on my own. I wanted to see Carl Cox @ Space, the only thing that would have stopped me would have been 2 broken legs.

gecko2 said:
Barbie said:

I don't make a habit of going to a club on my own. I wanted to see Carl Cox @ Space, the only thing that would have stopped me would have been 2 broken legs.

That wasn't directed at you, obviously needs must :p but I have heard of people going out clubbing on their own and to me that is just the sign of a weirdo Billy No-Mates!

Barbie said:
gecko2 said:
Barbie said:

That wasn't directed at you, obviously needs must :p but I have heard of people going out clubbing on their own and to me that is just the sign of a weirdo Billy No-Mates!

Besides, nobody knew I was on my own, and I never said I was. People just assumed I was with people in the club who where somewhere else. I think most people were too trolleyed to care in Space.

gecko2 said:
Besides, nobody knew I was on my own, and I never said I was. People just assumed I was with people in the club who where somewhere else. I think most people were too trolleyed to care in Space.

Whatever matey..............although if me and my boyfriend were on holiday together and he wasn't feeling well and couldn't go out then I would stay with him. It's only a night out clubbing for godsake, however much I love going out, at the end of the day my boyfriend is more important to me.

Barbie said:
gecko2 said:

Whatever matey..............although if me and my boyfriend were on holiday together and he wasn't feeling well and couldn't go out then I would stay with him. It's only a night out clubbing for godsake, however much I love going out, at the end of the day my boyfriend is more important to me.

Hmmm, not just any old night out clubbing though is it?

gecko2 said:
Hmmm, not just any old night out clubbing though is it?

Like I said it is just a question of priorities...........fortunately I have never been in the position where I was unable to go out to a certain night cos my boyfriend/friend/whoever was ill, but I can say that even if it was a case of missing Erick/Danny Tenaglia/whoever, then I would rather not go than leave them back at home on their own. My view is that it is just one night out in a lifetime of nights out and there is always next wk/next trip to Ibiza/next year.

Ahhh every year it's just me and my mate who go (lots of other people say they will but when it boils down to it they can't afford it). Have been twice and both times I have had to go out on my own. The first time (2001) he reckons he ate a dodgy sausage :?: and was ill in bed for 2 days, It wasn't a sausage it was because we had well and truely hammered it for over a week and it was all catching up on him :!: Anyway I wasn't going to spend two nights inside the room and he wouldn't of expected me too, nor would I if I wasn't gonna go out.

The second time (2002) he spent too long on the beach and was not using the right factor suncream! so he wanted to just stay in bed! :cry: We were in San Antonio and I wasn't gonna go far on my own so I went to Eden and saw Dave Pearce Dance Anthems. I thought there was a really good atmosphere there and the foam was fun. The tunes were cheesy but made for a different experience, I was trolleyed anyway and when everyone sang away to tunes like 'Drifting Away' it was worthwile.

I've had great nights when Ive gone out on my own and met loads of cool people, The second time I met this American guy whose mate was ill in bed with sunburn as well. Even when me and my mates go out we usually keep splitting up and meeting again as we meet loads of people and get chatting to them.

to be honest though the next person does not know if your on your own esp if your in a big crowd, you tend to blend in, and no-one takes any notice..

Robo said:
to be honest though the next person does not know if your on your own esp if your in a big crowd, you tend to blend in, and no-one takes any notice..

Yeah that doesn't bother me, it is just weirdo loners that try and make conversation with you cos they're Billy No-Mates all on their own and then won't leave you alone all night.

Who cares if your on your own anyway?! If you want to do somethin then why should you have to rely on other peopel to enjoy it? Just go and do it. Just dont go around stalking people i guess! :lol:

I don't go clubbing on my own really but i am going to Ibiza on my own beause i've always wanted to experience it. No one elso wanted to go so i'm going alone. Whatever your reasons you should do what you want to do my friend. No regrets!! :D

I don't go clubbing on my own but that's because TO isn't the same as Ibiza...I think its so easy to meet fellow clubbers in Ibiza that you can probably tag along with people you meet at the bars, on the beach etc... without them thinking you're some crazy freak, unless of course you are. :confused:

My friend went out with the Brits we met on one of the nights I didn't want to go out...I don't think its strange as long as the tag along is ok with everyone. If you're a nice, decent person who can take care of themselves I don't see a problem.

Barbie said:
Robo said:

Yeah that doesn't bother me, it is just weirdo loners that try and make conversation with you cos they're Billy No-Mates all on their own and then won't leave you alone all night.

It's simple: "Look mate, I can't be arsed speaking to you, could you please f*** off?"

;)

sh** i am an american and have to go alone! no one else can afford it or would even think of going! i stood in time square in 1999 and was alone cause my son couldnt go(married). but after 11 hours i met all kinds of people. i thought ibiza was open-minded, fun, and international and everone is friendly even toward the loner.

you will be fine bbb. most people are open minded and go to Ibiza to meet people. I know I do. If I met someone who I thought was ok I'd be more than happy to let them tag along.

And on the couple of odd occasions I have been out on my own in Ibiza I have met people very, very easily and had great nights.

At the end of the day, If you go out on your own there you will meet cool people who u can go along with, and the people who don't agree with going out on your own or who wouldn't let you tag along, you probably wouldn't end up meeting anyway :!:

go 8) enjoy Ibiza ;) and have fun :p

Back