Alone

N

Natalie

Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Ibiza for 10 days on my own. I would love to meet up with some girls to go out and party? So far all I have met are big groups of guys.

:rolleyes:

Hiya Natalie .. where abouts are you staying? I'm flying out tomorrow night and staying in San An ...

Hi Natalie,

You are very welcome to meet up with me and my two friends, we are all lovely!!!! I know a few people in Ibiza also, so should get a bigish group of us together. :D

RESPECT BABES!!!

Ive been in ur position last couple of years- will be venturing out on my own (with no where to stay again!) this year also!

:p

Hopefully from the 4th of August for a week.

Mon- Cocoon
Tues- Space with Coxy (my bday! :) )
Wed- Subliminal
Thurs- Cream
Fri - Pure Pacha
Sat- Hed Kandi
Sun- Space

Be doin other stuff like the radio 1 events as well :p

you dont have a place to stay?
ill go from the 9th of augost, you can stay at my apartment if you like ill be with a couple of mates more, the apartment its at Paseo Maritimo in Ibiza (100 mtrs from pacha)

WOW :) ! Thanks for the generosity :D . I should have a place to stay by then but if I dont ill let u know mate :p

Im a bloke by the way. I usually get confused for a bird! (on the board!) :evil:

Soooo if u were after any shags I suggest some randoms! :lol:

El Diablo

So where you staying whilst your out there, is it your own appartment or a holiday place....

You sound like a cool geezer, so might have to look you upwhen me and my mate roger get there on the 7th, we get there early hours, about 2 am I think

Re: El Diablo

jandrews said:
So where you staying whilst your out there, is it your own appartment or a holiday place....

You sound like a cool geezer, so might have to look you upwhen me and my mate roger get there on the 7th, we get there early hours, about 2 am I think
its my apartment :)

Hi, if you are still at the es Vive on the 21st I'll see you there! Sounds like you won't have any trouble though :)

Back