Alone in Ibiza

A

AmericanPartyboy

I'm a true virgin to Ibiza and going it alone.. Anyone else go by themselves? If so, is it still a good time? :lol:

i went alone in aug '01... ended up hookin up my FIRST NIGHT!!!! i am going alone again this year... although i do know someone who will be there.

vinylgroover said:
I'll be coming alone sept 5-14......looking forward to it.

There's loads of us from here there in September, me, xpander, Robo, klingclubber and Barbie I think, and some more......

U gotta do that sometimes.You will always meet people ;) ....Otherwise you might have a situation of waiting on let down merchants that chat nothing but a good time in ya local boozer but then do jack shit about puttin it into action. :twisted:

gecko2 said:
vinylgroover said:

There's loads of us from here there in September, me, xpander, Robo, klingclubber and Barbie I think, and some more......

Cool.....hope to meet some of you, would be nice to have some company while i'm there.

vinylgroover said:
gecko2 said:
vinylgroover said:

Cool.....hope to meet some of you, would be nice to have some company while i'm there.

As long as you avoid Young Rob you'll be fine lol :p ;)

this is what im looking to do in august - whilst i'll be going over on my own i'll be meeting someone out there!

my parents think im mad for wanting to do it but tuff tits, when you go to ibiza it puts life in perspective and you realise that theres more to life than the routine that we endure each day in work, its so easy to meet people out there, everyone is really nice! ibiza is the best place in the world! i just hope that heaven is half as good!

Nice one go for it ;)

i met a guy out in ibiza who went out on his own.

he was having a wicked time 8)

hope u have a good time

Alone

Right on- I'm feelin the Ibiza vibe. Lookin forward to meeting all you fellow Clubbers.

I'll be there 9/14-9/24 anyone want to meet up?

I'm going from the 8th to the 17th of september, maybe on my own. Will be exploring the (kind of) underground sides of Ibiza (if there are still any), am a first timer.

AmericanPartyboy, why don't we meet up at some point, anyway? e-mail me if u want (ddildovic@yahoo.co.uk).

Cheers :D

hey americanpartyboy,

i'll be there from 9/22 - 9/29. shoot me an email at bzman01@yahoo.com if you wanna meet up. this will be my 1st time also and i'll be doing it solo for the 1st 5 days.

Back