All inc hotels

We're staying in the Bergantin this year in the Bay, will be out third year and the first time going all inclusive, from what we've read and what not it seems to be okay..Am just wary of being as crazy as we've been the last two years as with it being all inclusive expecting a lot more familes in the hotel....Expensive though, set us back over 700 notes for 12 nights in August :( (Flights included)

Thats not a bad price mate.
I have a little girl now so im looking for something away from san an, There is a hotel in Cala tarida called the Isomar tarida beach that is supposed to be good ,has any spotlight people been ???
let me know

have you checked out the hotel and the hotel review section on Spotlight? might be some helpful info on there fore you to ponder..... ?

We stayed all inclusive in the Barcelo in Port Des Torrent, was lovely. But quite a way out, we had to get a lot of cabs to get out and about.

We stayed all inclusive in the Barcelo in Port Des Torrent, was lovely. But quite a way out, we had to get a lot of cabs to get out and about.

:eek:

Emma - you lazy mare!!! There's a bus stop on the main street - not 10 metres away from your hotel - bus goes into San An via Port es Torrent, the Bay and into San An

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eek:

Emma - you lazy mare!!! There's a bus stop on the main street - not 10 metres away from your hotel - bus goes into San An via Port es Torrent, the Bay and into San An

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes I remember getting the late bus at 12 or whatever I just meant the nights we didnt go San An it was a bit of a mission getting cabs back, we had a few drivers who didnt want to take us that far :cry: I seriously thought the night we went Privilege we were never going to get home!

Try the Sirenis club playa or Montemar apartments in Cala Llonga, pretty good and very kid friendly. Buses are good to Ibiza Town also :)

Back