all i want for xmas.......

discoplayer

i cant friggin sleep & ive actually got to work 2moro so all i want for xmas is more bloomin' ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz's!!!:x ohhhh that & maybe some hot man with long-hair & a 3day growth to wake up to! ;):twisted:

what do u want??
& do you think santa will deliver?

Last edited by a moderator:
hot man with long hair??? :eek: what type of men are you in to? :lol:

she likes :

hippie.jpg

with long-hair & a 3day growth to wake up to! ;):twisted:

Mystic Smeg says:

with 3 days growth, comes 3 days worth of bacteria hiding in his bush. plus 3 days of BO.

I strongly think that you will find your dream man, hanging out side nightclubs at 6am and will offer you a ride home for £25.

what I want - Janet Ellis circa 1983, a lifetime's supply of gak, a vintage Ford Capri, entire Carl Craig back catalogue, one way ticket to Maldive Islands, retro FILA [navy blue], 2000% pay rise

what I'll get - socks, wallet with imitation credit cards, aftershave that stinks of piss

This must be the first year that I have no desire for anything in particular for Christmas - apart from 2 weeks rest from work, go out a few times and have a bloody good night, chill and generally just have some down time.

Nothing in particular present wise ...

Even NYE's a quandry to be honest..... :?:?:?:?

Im feeling extra smug this year because i have nearly done all my Xmas shopping :lol:, just few more bits and bobs to get on Dec 12th and then im done.

Just have to wrap them all then :rolleyes:

Im feeling extra smug this year because i have nearly done all my Xmas shopping :lol:, just few more bits and bobs to get on Dec 12th and then im done.

Just have to wrap them all then :rolleyes:

Yeah i'm all done. Last minute bits i.e. booze/chocs/cards.

Spent 6 hours wrapping yesterday = 14 presents! I hate wrapping. Abul Hanza or whatever his name is Dr Hook fella would do a better job than me!!!

Back