algarb

well air con is very good plus there is a fan in room.noisy.,well may/june lastyear was ok.but oct 2008 was hell.them seem to have but everyone on one floor.6th top floor.good food if show cooking is on.its cheap thats the good thing about it.but standards have dropped a lot.one of those hotels if you cannot beat em.join em.make some noise when you get up.but clean my room tag on rooms that you know are making noise.jammed card in key hole.thats upsets them.or just come face to face with them have have it out.

best to report the trouble or noise a few times.a few warnings and your booted out of hotel.you don;t mess with the 7ft night guard.just buy him a drink and he will look after you.

but you advise the hotel or not?

because is on the beach and close y to bora and space i choose him,you know!

about the noise,i take earplugs,lol!

is the beach in front crowdy as near bora or what?cause i like the beach not very crowdy,need to rest at day!lol

earplugs you will be ok.its just sometimes you get people having partys in the rooms.at 3am.walls are very thin.and when they come back from clubs.they are not very quite,anyway the beach infront of hotel.is not all that packed.not like bora bora.

you will find plenty of open spaces to rest.

the hotel is now more for the younger ones.ie 16 to 25.years old.you will get a few people older.but for me i am just trying another hotel.for which at least i will know a few people to chat to.most of the regular crowd from years ago have moved on to other places.

it is a very old hotel.still looks nice and is very clean inside.but the pool area needs a refit.well worn in places.they may have done some work over winter.when i was there in oct 2008.a lot of high looking people were wrting lots of stuff down.round the pool area.

i will see in may if they have done anything.

i dont use pool,cause i have hehre in portugal all summer!i really need to rest in beach at day!

thanks man,was a good help,gonna pay the flight and hotel in 2 days!

gonna rent a 207 cabrio here in portugal,is the rent a car in the hotel good?have cabrios?

over the years i never used hotel carhire.either i booked one from airport to airport.or just nipped down the road and got a good deal from.union rent a car.jose torres costa-his name is.nice chap.you will find the hotel has all you need.inernet/phones/games/pool/ tv/massive lounge to rest in/ right near shops across the road.busstop on doorstep/all you need is in bathroom.gels soap/shampoo/hairdryer/.rooms are cleaned every day.

you just may finded that some of the staff do not speak spainish or english.mainly in the eating area and maids.

just take your towel/ suncream/drinks down to beach.keep your money on you at all times.only take out what you need.may be for bed hire or drinks.keep your bag safe.

over the years i never used hotel carhire.either i booked one from airport to airport.or just nipped down the road and got a good deal from.union rent a car.jose torres costa-his name is.nice chap.you will find the hotel has all you need.inernet/phones/games/pool/ tv/massive lounge to rest in/ right near shops across the road.busstop on doorstep/all you need is in bathroom.gels soap/shampoo/hairdryer/.rooms are cleaned every day.

you just may finded that some of the staff do not speak spainish or english.mainly in the eating area and maids.

just take your towel/ suncream/drinks down to beach.keep your money on you at all times.only take out what you need.may be for bed hire or drinks.keep your bag safe.
really,there are many roubaries?

have to hire a safe then in the hotel,5 euros a day,right?

mainly people who just walk passed the beach and then pick up a bag or they kick it from your area.without you seeing it.or if you just go for a dip in the sea.safe in room not sure how much.never used one.

mainly people who just walk passed the beach and then pick up a bag or they kick it from your area.without you seeing it.or if you just go for a dip in the sea.safe in room not sure how much.never used one.
i didnt see that in san antonio,but i will take your advise!;)

Back