Alcohol Prices In Shops/Supermarkets

D

DJBenson

Just wonderin in anybody on the forums who live in Ibiza (or know the shops well) could give me a rough estimate how much I would pay for this alcohol:

70cl Martini/Cinzano
70cl Vodka (brand not important, 40%)
70cl Tequila (must do tequila again, almost died from it in 01 and it was 8) )
Mixer-type bottles (Smirnoff Ice, Red Square, Breezers etc)

I am a little shocked by the amount of money people are taking with them and am trying to gauge the price of alcohol in supermarkets to see if I'm actually gonna enjoy this holiday.

So, if you know the booze prices, please help.

Cheers.

Its all dirt-cheap!!!

I picked up a full litre of vodka for less than £4 if that helps! Tequila will be a little more expensive and martini martini/cinzano doesnt cost much anyway!

We wont be frugal and if we go over our £500 limit for the week ( for BOTH of us ) then so be it ... but we're certainly not gonna go mad.

DJBenson said:
Just wonderin in anybody on the forums who live in Ibiza (or know the shops well) could give me a rough estimate how much I would pay for this alcohol:

70cl Martini/Cinzano
70cl Vodka (brand not important, 40%)
70cl Tequila (must do tequila again, almost died from it in 01 and it was 8) )
Mixer-type bottles (Smirnoff Ice, Red Square, Breezers etc)

I am a little shocked by the amount of money people are taking with them and am trying to gauge the price of alcohol in supermarkets to see if I'm actually gonna enjoy this holiday.

So, if you know the booze prices, please help.

Cheers.
Martini ---> 4€
Vodka----> 8€
Tequila----> 7-8€

this one is always good

if you go into the westend. the a couple of bars that do really good drink deals

sgt peppers. you pay between £5 and £8 pounds. and you can drink all you want for an hour.

if you car find bar amsterdam, buy 4 drinks i.e bud about £10. theyr will give you a litre of spirits snapps vodka and couple of other.

their is also another bar which i can't remember the name. but for £6

you can get 2 buds, 2 shots and 2 glasses of sangira.

as for alchohol in shops it always very cheap. i would adive trying some of the local drinks as well thewir even cheaper.

If I drank alcohol for a hour I would be well piddled !! I'm only 5ft 1 and 7 stone wet through ... one glass of wine and I'm giggly!

Is Sgt. Peppers what used to be Strikers in the West End, as they did the all you can drink in an hour thing last time I was there.

Also, I know where Amsterdam is. The first night we were there (after landing at 1am) we went there, saw the four bud promo, and got a bottle of tequila (thinking we were "well 'ard"), I woke up in the bath the following morning covered in sick! :oops: :lol:

*Saffy* said:
We wont be frugal and if we go over our £500 limit for the week ( for BOTH of us ) then so be it ... but we're certainly not gonna go mad.

Me and the GF set ourselves a target of £400 (~€550) each for two weeks. We plan on doing a couple of club nights (probably just Euphoria at Eden, and the water party at Es Paradis), not drinking in clubs (I couldn't afford it last time I went, and I took £1000 then, and eating in most nights.

We're gonna try hard to enjoy ourselves, as we've worked hard to earn what little money we're taking. I'll probable end up with £100-200 more than her, just incase.

It'll still be heaven though, it's Ibiza!!

Back