AKASHA 2023

It's a shame I'm in ibiza for the last one, but can't go due to some friends obligations 😭

Arriving on 5th sep

See Vaeth again after 15 Years ( ok , 1 time Pacha ). Good old Frankfurt Dj mafia. Was not a long drive for me to see them.

All accesses passes for 1 June have been sold out many weeks indeed. Occasionally you might get the odd cancellation that frees up a ticket but, that will be the odd one or two and you'll need to be both super quick and fortunate to get them

Sunday 28 May | Funky Aura Ibiza

Las Dalias Garden 17:00 - 23:00 (free entry)
Willie Graff
Jon Sa Trinxa
Scott Gray

Akasha 23:00 - 05:00 | €15
Scott Gray
Jon Sa Trinxa
Wronski

Tickets on sale v.soon

Funky Aura is the team behind the old Aura venue near Bambuddha Grove + Sunny (ex Pikes)

Is there any kind of market for re-sale tickets? Would be happy to pay up for someone's June 1 ticket to Sven Vath.

Is there any kind of market for re-sale tickets? Would be happy to pay up for someone's June 1 ticket to Sven Vath.
Not really. Thankfully Ibiza is largely resilient to this culture unlike other clubbing destinations. It only encourages scammers

In any case, we do not allow this on our platform

Our best advice is to monitor the ticket page and hope that somebody cancels. I believe you can add an extension to your browser that will send a notification if anything changes, so I recommend you do that

Last edited:
MASAKA | África Viva | Sunday 21 May

Las Dalias from midday - free entry
Mickey Dastinz
Clint Lee
Delum
Sena

Akasha from 22:00 - €15
Delum
Clint Lee
Mickey Dastinz

Saturday 12 August from 23:00 - €15
Guy J
unders

Not really. Thankfully Ibiza is largely resilient to this culture unlike other clubbing destinations. It only encourages scammers

In any case, we do not allow this on our platform

Our best advice is to monitor the ticket page and hope that somebody cancels. I believe you can add an extension to your browser that will send a notification if anything changes, so I recommend you do that
Thanks! Luck would have it that some garden access tickets came available since last night. Any chance they release extra tickets to the club the day of at the door?

Thanks! Luck would have it that some garden access tickets came available since last night. Any chance they release extra tickets to the club the day of at the door?
If you make sure you enter at doors open, you might, might be able to upgrade, but there will be others planning to do the exact thing so I would be there and waiting

If you make sure you enter at doors open, you might, might be able to upgrade, but there will be others planning to do the exact thing so I would be there and waiting
Thanks for the advice! Would this be when the doors open for the club at 23.30h or when the garden opens?

Back