AKASHA 2023

bit of an early sign off tonight as just drinking, but wow! That was incredible, possibly the best I’ve heard Sven play in over a decade of seeing him. The music in the garden particularly from 9-11 was just unreal, went not really feeling it on the way there and the energy of the crowd, venue, sound just smashed it. Akasha js the way forward for Ibiza I just hope it doesn’t get too big too quickly

Last edited:
There was some truly incredible music. If anybody got any IDs, please post them here

I think you could tell Sven was at Time Warp five days ago. Trippy, hypnotic and totally different to his his last Las Dalias/Akasha dates (apart from ending outside on Bicep again). I doubt Akasha has ever had a night musically like that one

There was some truly incredible music. If anybody got any IDs, please post them here

I think you could tell Sven was at Time Warp five days ago. Trippy, hypnotic and totally different to his his last Las Dalias/Akasha dates (apart from ending outside on Bicep again). I doubt Akasha has ever had a night musically like that one
Last night was probably one of my best. The crowd, the atmosphere, the sound and the music were all 10/10!

Here’s the tracks I managed to grab, still a few I was unable to capture!

20 Years of Crosstown Rebels w/ Damian Lazarus & more TBA - Sunday 30 April, 18:00 - late

I can't stress enough if you wanna go, buy now. €15 is a bargain

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, buy now and secure your spot. You can always cancel later with Spotlight and get your money back. The entire industry is here for IMS on this date. We actually have a smaller allocation than usual, so these are gold dust

Full line-up out:

Damian Lazarus
Francesca Lombardo
Kemikal Ali

Down to final few ticket. I am not sure we will get a further allocation EDIT: we've added a few more ;) although total allocation is still lower than usual due to IMS

Last edited:
So will they keep announcing things in dribs and drabs or will they announce regular parties as well? Not paid enough attention to Akasha yet sadly.

Sven I think we will get an announcement saying these are the next dates, maybe even the whole way until October
For the rest, it will just be dribs and drabs with the exceptions being Wednesdays and Sunday which I anticipate being Namasté and Nido

Full line-up out:

Damian Lazarus
Francesca Lombardo
Kemikal Ali

Down to final few ticket. I am not sure we will get a further allocation EDIT: we've added a few more ;) although total allocation is still lower than usual due to IMS
I'm looking at this with my group. Do you know what time it actually starts? Their website says 11pm and Ibiza Spotlight says 6pm.

Best to know as its a mission to get too from San An Bay!

I'm looking at this with my group. Do you know what time it actually starts? Their website says 11pm and Ibiza Spotlight says 6pm.

Best to know as its a mission to get too from San An Bay!
23:00 it is. 18:00 is the standard Sunday opening time, but the calendar has now been changed for this date. Thank you for asking

Back