AKASHA 2023

what happened to the people who went before? The fire eaters into psytrance or global beats? or the acid sundays crew?

easily my favourite night out of this entire summer so far. had such a good time, was a massive reunion of friends, great tunes all night long, fantastic atmosphere, friendly people everywhere...and it wasn't as hot as in july.

great to see you all and lovely to finally meet you @Browny
I thought I recognized you when we came to the garden around seven o'clock, but I didn't dare disturb you. Maybe next time! 😎

We found the inside part amazing, sound volume outside was just to low. At Akasha he played more diverse tracks and not the typical festival bangers which you hear every week from him
Met @stivi briefly and a shoutout to a nice couple from london who sponsered a soundcloud towards the end, maybe you are here?
Amazing night, music and people till the end 🥰

Oh I forgot to add. I hadn’t remembered from last year how good that sound system is. I had no hearing protection and despite it being loud (obvs), I have no after effects today. There was an unbelievable sweet spot top floor centre, even Cathy commented on how clean the sound was. This must be one of the best small clubs in the world possibly.

I think some spotlight said Hello but forgot his pseudo(same other AT Glitterbox wasted n looking for Stuff 😜(got 1 pill but Lost it in car Gloves or Room ,long story),now i got some french local contact(good friend)😈 ),WE were a pack of 9 People (1rst row garden on right,some German woman spot me n let me in , that feeling when u Can "sneak" then bring Ur mates 1rst row)
My Netherland bro IS Smartest ibz raver,he gave me fresh water from Sven table 😎
Sven play vinyls except 1 track
He had 5 vinyls bags ,120 vinylq on each n No oldschool vinyls so max 600 vinyls.
I should stay along akasha (didnt like August one ),mood IS not same when u go by 2 and with 9pack people n especially With a girl u fancy very much(got Sven wavefan n gave it to her,got friendly with lot of people bound to Sven Staff when giving my Aktarus cards)
PS:my girl IS Sven fan ,so can't wait for next ones Ibz2024
Daring to post an Aktarus NRV (was akasha all night 1m from Sven analysing his skills )mix dedicated to my girl with Sven tunes played that day
Hope u like it
Aktarus Mix with Sven tunes played Akasha

Last edited:
I think some spotlight said Hello but forgot his pseudo(same other AT Glitterbox wasted n looking for Stuff 😜(got 1 pill but Lost it in car Gloves or Room ,long story),now i got some french local contact(good friend)😈 ),WE were a pack of 9 People (1rst row garden on right,some German woman spot me n let me in , that feeling when u Can "sneak" then bring Ur mates 1rst row)
My Netherland bro IS Smartest ibz raver,he gave me fresh water from Sven table 😎
Sven play vinyls except 1 track
He had 5 vinyls bags ,120 vinylq on each n No oldschool vinyls so max 600 vinyls.
I should stay along akasha (didnt like August one ),mood IS not same when u go by 2 and with 9pack people n especially With a girl u fancy very much(got Sven wavefan n gave it to her,got friendly with lot of people bound to Sven Staff when giving my Aktarus cards)
PS:my girl IS Sven fan ,so can't wait for next ones Ibz2024
Daring to post an Aktarus NRV (was akasha all night 1m from Sven analysing his skills )mix dedicated to my girl with Sven tunes played that day
Hope u like it
Aktarus Mix with Sven tunes played Akasha
Welcome back Pirata

Back