AKASHA 2023

The garden was lovely! Talk Talk's - It's My Life was magical and after that Rolando's Nights Of Jaguar was quite a surprise. Can anyone who has been there earlier this summer tell me how this compares to the previous ones?

And.. For some reason several people again thought I was a bouncer! 🤷‍♂️
Jaguar was a proper moment !

Also glad i met fellow geordie @lee111s just by chance and his mates were all spot on :cool:

Havinh a wobbley eyed beer on the balcony wishing i was still there but the missee had other ideas

Jaguar was a proper moment !

Also glad i met fellow geordie @lee111s just by chance and his mates were all spot on :cool:

Havinh a wobbley eyed beer on the balcony wishing i was still there but the missee had other ideas
Good to meet you too mate, gutted you couldn’t convince your lass to stay haha!

What a night that was! Akasha is fantastic, great sound, intriguing projections and so friendly staff. Did solid 9 hours of Sven, dancing my ass off. Outdoor area looks lovely, could do with a bit more volume though. And the people that came to Sven, nothing but love for you guys. I had Paradise at amnesia the night before and the contrast couldn't have been bigger :/

The garden was lovely! Talk Talk's - It's My Life was magical and after that Rolando's Nights Of Jaguar was quite a surprise. Can anyone who has been there earlier this summer tell me how this compares to the previous ones?

My kinda soundtrack! V envious. Sounds like grand time was had

Another couple of track he played :

Some version/remix of underworld - 2 months off
Some version/remix of turn it around baby

I need to shazam a couple of vids i have on phone as well

it wasn't my favourite, but it was still good enough to be in my top 20 parties of summer
ha. I have no idea if this was you, but at one point i saw a guy doing a quite blatant bump on the dancefloor. Another guy strode over to him and glared at him whilst he doing it. I assumed it was a doorman and the guy who about to get his marching orders, but then said person broke into a smile and they embraced

ha. I have no idea if this was you, but at one point i saw a guy doing a quite blatant bump on the dancefloor. Another guy strode over to him and glared at him whilst he doing it. I assumed it was a doorman and the guy who about to get his marching orders, but then said person broke into a smile and they embraced
It wasn't me! I stood right at the back and most of the time next to the cigarette machine, on top of a small wall. I was wearing a green jungle hat and a black anorak.

YES! just as the bubbles started. I'm sure he followed this up with Paul Mac - Nothing Remains

this was why i preferred outside
I too thought the outside tunes were better. Not that i was disappointed with what i was hearing inside btw!

easily my favourite night out of this entire summer so far. had such a good time, was a massive reunion of friends, great tunes all night long, fantastic atmosphere, friendly people everywhere...and it wasn't as hot as in july.

great to see you all and lovely to finally meet you @Browny

Back