Akasha Winter Parties 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickets are selling really well for Sasha on 18th. If you want to go, we recommend buying now. It's gonna be a sell-out

19.02 Ethereal
Line-up TBA

Amine K
Audera

Unders
Sylvia Opere

John Digweed
Igor Marijuan

Anstascia
Tanika

Superflu
Tom Zeta

19.03 Ethereal
Line-up TBA

24.03 APSARA
Tobi Neumann
Maurizio Schmitz

Chambord
Aracil

02.04 Cosmic Love by Cosmic Pinneapple
Ben Westbeech
Chabeli
Looka Barbi
Lex Wolf
Camilo Miranda
Special guest TBA

Now that is tasty!

Sasha sell-out imminent

New party Masaka added to Sunday 26 February:

Las Dalias garden
Sena
Mickey Dastinz
Natalie Blüme

Akasha from 18:00
Mickey Dastinz
Dalibor Dadoff

Pareidolia added to Sunday 5 March
That will be a Turkey & Syria relief special in conjunction with DIPEF - all ticket sales go to charity

Moon Harbour takeover with Matthias Tanzmann and Milou takes place on Friday 14 April

hi all,

john digweed is playing in akasha on 10th march - should any of you be over, let me know - chupitos are on us! to see such a high class dj in such a small venue for only 15 € is incredible - i love their pricing policy and can't wait for the event :)

This will be amazing! Just wish I wasn't flying to the UK early on Saturday. I'm hoping he will be back over this season though...

Saw John Digweed in Manchester on NYE at Joshua Brooks, very intimate venue....was a special evening. Never been to Akasha so I hope he's back there during the summer.

I don't know, but it seems the big djs love to play at Akasha...
Little by little this club is building something very special, well done Igor.
that's a really interesting comment, yes it does seem like that. and it seems to be spreading by word of dj mouth, who themselves must be having a great time there: the dj booth is right in the middle of the room, at floor level and the sound system is incredible. plus it's a bit of an older crowd - i.e. less selfies and more dancing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back