Akasha (Las Dalias Club) Winter Parties 2021-22

Line up look indeed awesome 🔥
But has anyone on the forum now how does it work to get in ?
I reckon that in normal night you juste need to come in and pay the entrance fee but for new year eve ?

on a normal night it's free entry - you simply need to get there early because the capacity is small.

for NYE probably best to reserve a table (which will guarantee you entry) - they're not expensive, when we went we did it like that and it was 30€ min spend per head. yes thirty euros. I'm sure it'll be more for NYE. just call them and ask - but maybe they don't even know yet right now.

on a normal night it's free entry - you simply need to get there early because the capacity is small.

for NYE probably best to reserve a table (which will guarantee you entry) - they're not expensive, when we went we did it like that and it was 30€ min spend per head. yes thirty euros. I'm sure it'll be more for NYE. just call them and ask - but maybe they don't even know yet right now.
thanks for your help Stivi , really appreciated 🙂 the last question , the capacity is small yes , but what do you mean by small ? (200-300 hundreds of people )

thanks for your help Stivi , really appreciated 🙂 the last question , the capacity is small yes , but what do you mean by small ? (200-300 hundreds of people )

150 people (75% currently allowed capacity of 200 total). I just spoke to igor marijuan right now who is the musical director - they don't know yet how they will handle things on NYE.

here's the program for this weekend:

thu 25 nov 10pm start - eelke kleijn
fri 26 nov 10pm start - matthias meyer, seth schwarz, igor marijuan
sat 27 nov 10pm start - ida engberg
sun 28 nov 6pm start - ruuts with ENON and FourFourFour

we were at akasha again last night. can't speak highly enough of this place. it's like the pikes of the north for me, but with a much better sound system.

I can't reveal all I heard last night, but they will be open until new years (reyes), then close for a few weeks and open back up in february and then stay open all through.

for me it's definitely one of the best new additions here on the island. I mean OK, the club existed before, but it's an entirely different kind of venue now.

looks really impressive. I can see us paying a visit. I do hope there is still space for all the reggae, world beats, psy stuff which Dalias was well known for supporting, that leftfield edge offers a contrast to other clubs. Maybe I'm years out of date there though? I think my last party trip there was wax da jam but we're going back a bit

looks really impressive. I can see us paying a visit. I do hope there is still space for all the reggae, world beats, psy stuff which Dalias was well known for supporting, that leftfield edge offers a contrast to other clubs. Maybe I'm years out of date there though? I think my last party trip there was wax da jam but we're going back a bit

ah I believe summer will see a broad spectrum

here's the full program for this coming weekend:

thursday 2 december: mischief with doorly, joshuah holland, tom grimes, kiki & dani - 10pm start
friday 3 december: sasha & unders - 10pm start
saturday 4 december: stavroz, LUM, mocean - 10pm start
sunday 5 december: ethereal (line up to follow), 12noon start outside at las dalias, then 6pm to midnight in akasha

from this weekend on entry is 10€ per person.

sunday 5 december: ethereal (line up to follow), 12noon start outside at las dalias, then 6pm to midnight in akasha

from this weekend on entry is 10€ per person.

sunday starts at 5pm and features

argy
maricha
edoardo marvaso
iban mendoza (live)
maryna space

Jueves 9 from 22h: NAMASTE IBIZA
Viernes 10 from 22h: BEHROUZ + Igor Marijuan
Sábado 11 from 22h: Sainte Vie + Marymoon + Alfonso Ares
Domingo 12 from 18h: Ruuts: Fourfourfour + Enon + Josh Holland + Danny Saggers

Support Ticket 10eur. hasta completar el aforo.

Viernes 17 from 22h: Birds of Mind + DSF + Rayco SB
Sábado 18 from 22h: Los Suruba + Upercent + SanRa
Domingo 19 from 17h: HOLOTROPIA en colaboraciĂłn con Labrynthia presents:
Ida Engberg + Mathami (Ecstatic Dance DJ T) + Filipa Lazary.
Art and NFT room by Ida Engberg & Poli​

Free Entry de 22h a 23h.
Desde las 23h. Support Ticket 10eur. hasta completar el aforo.

last update for 2021:

akasha won't open 24 and 25 december (so the previously announced date on the 25th with roy rosenfeld won't happen)

then:

NYE: 00:30am start with
MEGABLAST
ORIOL CALVO
SYLVIA OPERÉ

NYD: 10:00pm start with
NEWMAN (I LOVE)
UNDERS

for both those nights there are 30€ presale tix available on wegow

NYE: 00:30am start with
MEGABLAST
ORIOL CALVO