Akasha (Las Dalias Club) Winter Parties 2021-22

Has anyone been to Las Dalias? I read on here there is a night Saturday 16th of April but wondered what the music was like - there is a YouTube video and it seems quite chilled. It’s my birthday and I’m looking for a bit of a party any suggestions?

Has anyone been to Las Dalias? I read on here there is a night Saturday 16th of April but wondered what the music was like - there is a YouTube video and it seems quite chilled. It’s my birthday and I’m looking for a bit of a party any suggestions?
perhaps it's the one you watched, but Oceanvs is the headliner on this night, so make your mind up

First time last night in Akasha and I loved it! The sound is incredible and the music was great. Darque played some amazing music and Shimza was also good. Left before David Mayer started. It was like if Black Coffee dared push the tempo that little bit more.
Probably between 100 - 200 inside. Plenty of space and just enough for an atmosphere. Another 50-75 people would've been perfect

Akasha last night!

Very busy without being uncomfortably so.

Musically excellent as anticipated. Nick Warren playing things I could only dream of IDing.

I didn't leave the dancefloor aside to visit the bar or toilet.

Very few Brits.

Daren't look at my pending card transactions, not least the taxi fare home!

Still can't get over that measure of Hierbas though. A couple of those after a few glasses of red at Mambo - forget about it!

Next big one is Sasha on Thursday which I'm sure will be super-busy again, but lots happening there this weekend of course

Tell us more! how busy was it?
Perfectly busy I thought! Enough for a great vibe but very easy to move and dance around. Loving the sound system there! Very crisp and consistent throughout the venue, although the sweet spot is right behind the booth, logically. I really loved how the DJ is right there in the middle with no sectioning. We left around 4, it was getting quieter but vibe still there

Thread closed... we continue here:

283931628_172349761907941_687274214556293717_n.jpg

Back