AKASHA 2022

More pre-sale garden tickets added for Sven. I think this could be one of the parties of summer

Btw, anyone with garden-only tickets will be able.to upgrade to club upon arrival for €15 extra, subject to availability. First come, first served
we've just added another allocation of garden tickets. VAMOS!

what a night - OMG. we only stayed until the garden closed - magical. what a flowing, seamless, musical treat. finished with beauty and the beast from his harlequin, robot and balletdancer album! just so good. such a great crowd too. i've seen videos from later inside and it was on fire!!! one of the events of the year without doubt.

anyway serious clubber who hasn't yet been to one of the akasha events needs to take a good, hard look at themselves in the mirror 🤣

what a night - OMG. we only stayed until the garden closed - magical. what a flowing, seamless, musical treat. finished with beauty and the beast from his harlequin, robot and balletdancer album! just so good. such a great crowd too. i've seen videos from later inside and it was on fire!!! one of the events of the year without doubt.

anyway serious clubber who hasn't yet been to one of the akasha events needs to take a good, hard look at themselves in the mirror 🤣
Sounds like it will of been one of the parties of the summer (as expected)

Here's the other thing worth saying: they had about 100 people, perhaps more, desperate to get inside who didn't have the combo ticket (people who waited around, many more enquired at the entrance). And although they later let a few in, they never let it get too busy inside. Huge fair play for that. It would have been easy to do

But inside was absolutely perfect open to close

Last word on yesterday, the music was amazing, but it was the crowd who made it

A few tracks that stood out for me:

God it was good!
High energy is such a tune! Gutted i wont catch ze papa this summer

Are there any taxis at night or is it necessary to make arrangements beforehand?

Last edited:
Are there any taxis at night or is it necessary to make arrangements beforehand?
The two times I've got a cab back, I've been fortunate and got one straight away. The first was end of April for Nick Warren which had a decent attendance. The second at Sven's first date I hightailed it as soon as the music cut and lights came on. Ended up sharing with another couple on that second occasion

Thursday night was a lot of fun again. Sven went hard for the first few hours inside Akasha!

Another one for the diary: Thursday 29 September

Beat Hotel takes over the intimate Akasha, with Fort Romeau, Jennifer Cardini, Maurice Fulton and a live PA from an undisputed icon of contemporary club culture, Roisin Murphy. A true character respected on dancefloors worldwide, Roisin Murphy's witty, vulnerable art-pop continues to evolve in thrilling new directions.

One of the most consistently diverse and pristine electronic music producers of the last decade, the music of Michael Greene is blessed with a rare cosmic touch. His latest album, ‘Beings of Light’ finds inspiration in the work of photographer and Dali protege, Steven F. Arnold, reflected in the emotive psychedelia of his sets.

If you’ve heard of a good party, chances are, Jennifer Cardini has soundtracked it. Interwoven into the landscape of European club culture since her legendary nineties residency at Club Rex in Paris, Cardini has easily rolled with the cyclical trends of techno, house and electro ever since, never sounding like anything other than herself.

One of house music’s true originals, Maurice Fulton reworks disco, funk, soul and techno, mutated and reimagined in his esoteric vision, presenting an enviable back-catalogue familiar to any self-respecting DJ.

Tickets coming v.soon

Thursday night was a lot of fun again. Sven went hard for the first few hours inside Akasha!

Another one for the diary: Thursday 29 September

Beat Hotel takes over the intimate Akasha, with Fort Romeau, Jennifer Cardini, Maurice Fulton and a live PA from an undisputed icon of contemporary club culture, Roisin Murphy. A true character respected on dancefloors worldwide, Roisin Murphy's witty, vulnerable art-pop continues to evolve in thrilling new directions.

One of the most consistently diverse and pristine electronic music producers of the last decade, the music of Michael Greene is blessed with a rare cosmic touch. His latest album, ‘Beings of Light’ finds inspiration in the work of photographer and Dali protege, Steven F. Arnold, reflected in the emotive psychedelia of his sets.

If you’ve heard of a good party, chances are, Jennifer Cardini has soundtracked it. Interwoven into the landscape of European club culture since her legendary nineties residency at Club Rex in Paris, Cardini has easily rolled with the cyclical trends of techno, house and electro ever since, never sounding like anything other than herself.

One of house music’s true originals, Maurice Fulton reworks disco, funk, soul and techno, mutated and reimagined in his esoteric vision, presenting an enviable back-catalogue familiar to any self-respecting DJ.

Tickets coming v.soon
This sounds great

Is this place a real nightmare to get to/back from from San An?

Not been before

Back