Air Con & Fans !!!!

S

Sox123

Anyone know the best place to rent or buy Big Fans in San An Area !!
:oops:
Need To Keep Cool !!

places you stay at normally have a leaflet about renting fans etc, just ask at your recption and they should sort it for you! ;)

There are loads of little electrical shops in San An. The one that sticks out in my mind the most is at the very top of the west end – on the left hand side of the Ship, I’m sure they sell things like that.

reading through the brochure our apartment isnt air-conditioned, grrrr, hard to sleep when its too hot!

Its Takes A Bit To Get In (I'm 6,2")
But Once Your There !!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

bet you fold up like one of them bicycles ay! Bloody 6"2!

Saw a very tall man in Heaven once and for some reason went up to him and asked him if he was born that tall?? :rolleyes: why oh why does my bf let me speak to people?

IBIZALISA said:
Saw a very tall man in Heaven once and for some reason went up to him and asked him if he was born that tall?? :rolleyes: why oh why does my bf let me speak to people?

That's brilliant. At first I thought you were referencing, er, the real heaven. And then I put it together.

I'm obviously not so sharp meself.

Just buy one before you go in Comet for a tenner. Clips onto the bedhead and is an absolute life-saver. It is pretty compact so it easilly fits in your suitcase.

mrs. d. said:
IBIZALISA said:

That's brilliant. At first I thought you were referencing, er, the real heaven. And then I put it together.

I'm obviously not so sharp meself.

lolol, that makes me feel 10 times better, cheers Mrs D ;)

the best thing we did last year was go take a fan with us, one of those huge ones who take up massive space in your luggage! but it was worth it!

i always buy one for about a tenner asemble it in ibiza and leave it there when i am comin home does'nt take up much space but diffinitely worth it........ ;)

does anyone know (james or stephen) if u can hire a proper air conditioner in ibiza? me being the tart that i am i dont like to be sweaty or dirty in bed (unless accompanied)

i know the place...got my money transfered there as i lost my cash card on first day

Back