Age group at Pacha?

Kind of having second thoughts now knowing that we can't bring a person or two to our table to have a drink. I reckon it'd get kinda boring in the VIP area at a table with just me and my mate. It's surprising to us because most of the clubs we frequent in our home countries are completely fine with bringing a person or two from the dancefloor to the VIP area for a drink or two.

Are all clubs in Ibiza like this? Hope I don't sound too foreign, lol.

I think you might be able to get people back to the VIP area, my friend and I 'found' ourselves in the VIP area on 2 separate occasions last year, wasn't challenged on it by any of the security. I think it depends on the others who are in the area, if they complain about it then likely the security will have a word and your guests would be asked to leave the area. You'll have way more fun down on the dancefloor anyway (but that's if you can get near it of course). You will have an amazing time regardless :)

Remember all the old whicker chairs on the space terrace -lost of people having a sociable drink and a chat there. Many taking a breather and true there was plenty of dancing but that social aspect was a big part of it. And at the clips of the old Amnesia closings , so many people sitting and chatting. And these are the days you kinda hark back to dont you Dirk?

99% of these people were f***ed after being up for days and had danced their socks off beforehand. It is people that go to a club who don't dance (maybe shuffle from foot to foot or sway for 5 minutes) that really piss me off. They go there with the sole purpose of having a drink and chat with their mates while sitting down. So wrong.

99% of these people were f***ed after being up for days and had danced their socks off beforehand. It is people that go to a club who don't dance (maybe shuffle from foot to foot or sway for 5 minutes) that really piss me off. They go there with the sole purpose of having a drink and chat with their mates while sitting down. So wrong.

are you ok Dirk, you are seeming quite irate at the chatters stealing your dancing vibes...?! ;)

Woke up this morning feeling really pissed off with the VIPs and people into visiting clubs for all the wrong reasons. Got it out my system now and appreciate your concern. ;) It isn't like it used to be etc etc

I'm with Dirk. I'm old fashioned and traditional in many respects but yes will embrace new music and trends (fads I tend to call them). Standing around sipping drinks for hours in clubs I've never understood. Clubs are for dancing. If want to sit around and blether go to a pub...which I also like doing.

Back