Aftershaves/ Colognes etc

NakedAge

Ok, so, I have this fascination with smelling good. I love to try different aftershaves and so forth. I got a new one today, just a cheap one I saw on special when I was out, but, I've been running around the internet telling the world how I smell so good right now I could make **** blossom.

Whats your favourite? Girls inparticularly, what do you like your guy to smell like?

hahah I used to love the Lynx commercials where he's in the elevators. I still wear lynx and it still works ;)

Ok, so, I have this fascination with smelling good. I love to try different aftershaves and so forth. I got a new one today, just a cheap one I saw on special when I was out, but, I've been running around the internet telling the world how I smell so good right now I could make **** blossom.

Whats your favourite? Girls inparticularly, what do you like your guy to smell like?

pity the ladies can't smell your perfume on webcam tho isn't it? ;)

Awwwwwwwwww is Olly trying to be Mr "I'm too cool for the internet" again?

Maybe you and disco should hook up? I'm sure you could make very pretentious babies together, Oh but hey, I guess its a shame she can't smell your bull**** over webcam hey ;)

Olly you gotta get over me. Its not healthy for you

napoleon_dynamite.jpg

Yeah.. But pretending to be too cool for the internet isn't a skill Olly. You might have to up your game a bit before reality bites you in the ass :D

omg...... i cant believe i even bothered typing.......!
SHUT THE FRIK UP NA!!!! no1 cares about your smells ///// ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god your so cool, you obviously do cos you clicked here but like OH MYY GAWWWDDDDD NO BAWDDDY CARESS OH MA GAWD HAVE A CRY NOW boo hoo shut up allready.

No one cares about you always stating about how much nobody cares. Its a conversation for ****s sake, get over this idea that you 2 are better than any one else and are the online conversation police and let people who WANT to read and who WANT to discuss random crap enjoy themselves instead of being so up your ass on everything.

****ing stinker :p

Back