Afterlife at Hï Ibiza 2018

My work commute every morning consists of doing Ibiza instagram party browsing. This is what my life has become.

checking instagram is also part of my routine, up to a certaim degree because of my job. but I‘d never judge an event by what I see on there. on social media you often get a very distorted image of a party IMO

checking instagram is also part of my routine, up to a certaim degree because of my job. but I‘d never judge an event by what I see on there. on social media you often get a very distorted image of a party IMO

Yeah I was half joking. If the lights look good and there are hands in the air, the party looks pretty good.

Missing Space so much , Was thinking going over it but it’s just impossible! There is no way Hi will make “space people “ enjoy this club , it’s just a venue that has nothing but nothing to do with the one before! Very sad

The dress code at Hi is no different from the other clubs right? Was watching some vids on YouTube and noticed a comment from someone saying they were turned away as the clothes they were wearing were 'too colourful', which I thought was a bit odd.

The dress code at Hi is no different from the other clubs right? Was watching some vids on YouTube and noticed a comment from someone saying they were turned away as the clothes they were wearing were 'too colourful', which I thought was a bit odd.

Pretty sure that was a joke, lol

Pretty sure that was a joke, lol

I don't think so - this was full comment: "Hi is an awful club with no vibes, no feel and no love!! They want you all to look the same and dress the same and act the same. I wasn't allowed in because I was wearing colourful clothes. The bouncers weren't just rude they were downright oppressive, they made me feel like shit. Don't go here and spend 60 euros to pay 12 for a shitty heineken. Go to Zoo Evolution where being yourself is celebrated, not suppressed."

So you can wear vests, sports stuff etc like everywhere else?

Last edited:
There isn’t any part of me that wants to visit Hi. Has nothing to do with the history/Space thing etc. Rarely hear glowing reports and it doesn’t hold any interest for me. And I’m a big fan of TOU, Prydz.

Space is OVER..if not ,don't go to ibz :lol:
u have to deal with? space was better for sure as giving House/Techno different vibes in different rooms.
yes a lot of people cameras up in the air :D
Thursday is EGO Manumission LIO TBH by far :p, Afterlife is quiet nice party but too much fuzz for this :rolleyes:

Security staff is more cool than last year, some work for Dc10 security staff too , i always shake hands to this very cool security staff dude..avoid tank tops even ive seen a few.

Zoo evolution is VEry GOOD, i do agree

ps:i lost my space 27th bag and found solomun+1 bag, im still alive i wont have an heart attackt because losing my 27th space ibz bag but happy to get anotherone even it's S+1 bag :spank:

Last edited:
I don't think so - this was full comment: "Hi is an awful club with no vibes, no feel and no love!! They want you all to look the same and dress the same and act the same. I wasn't allowed in because I was wearing colourful clothes. The bouncers weren't just rude they were downright oppressive, they made me feel like shit. Don't go here and spend 60 euros to pay 12 for a shitty heineken. Go to Zoo Evolution where being yourself is celebrated, not suppressed."

Sounds like a rival promoter to me. I have photos from the night I went that say otherwise. I can’t believe I’m sticking up for the place, but some comments in here are pretty ridiculous.

No swimming stuff, no tank tops, no football shirt/shorts, no flip flops. Everything else is fine, just as the rest of Ibiza.

I suspect that the bouncer in this case had other reasons to refuse this person (being noisy/aggressive in line etc.). I've worn a really colorful shirt with kind of sporty shorts there and was no problem at all.

Dixon wore Tour de France yellow at Afterlife opening and was still allowed to play. Double standards.

Back