After Parties

@stivi
any info about name of the afterparty
wristband required?liste?
Satori after?
some people that goes just sent me location but no more info as she may be wasted or no more battery after Set B day private party :D

let s go to Set Troxler AFTERPARTY !!!
open to any that got the adress :cool:
only 1 followed..u make the right choice,just from the plane to the afterparty
other is still sleeping but I m more into bringing girls ..:spank:Not my rules :lol:
Spotlight hot girl,show up!! we have 2 slots in the car :D

Last edited:
Hi all,

Don't suppose anything is going on this coming Sunday after Elrow / Privilege closing, in the daytime (before Blue Marlin).

Just doing a surgical strike - we arrive Saturday arvo, and depart early Sunday evening.

giphy.gif

No Plex No Afterparty!
my bro is quiet bounded to Dixon but when he is not there all doors r locked again
Free guestlist Destino :cool:

I had a chat with local about small Elrow along Ants closing,Afterparty, she told me to ask her location tomorrow 10h00am
Pirate side Effect all people are nice such invitation to a room to have drinks...

After that marathon sesh I’ll be surprised if I bump into stivi. Well deserved rest I’d say. Hopefully Wic has got something left in the tank. Someone has to fly the spotlight flag.
WIC. Is a trooper,he'll show up

After that marathon sesh I’ll be surprised if I bump into stivi. Well deserved rest I’d say. Hopefully Wic has got something left in the tank. Someone has to fly the spotlight flag.

dc10 tomorrow. musically I should totally do pacha tonight with the keinemusik trio, but I need a night in!

Back